RPGM [Translation Request]~異世界で自分探しのRPG~ そうですよ?姉は伝説級の勇者でも、僕は一般人なんですが…なにか?[RJ333557][Circle: Are!]

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
RJ333557_img_main.jpg
Name:~異世界で自分探しのRPG~ そうですよ?姉は伝説級の勇者でも、僕は一般人なんですが…なにか?//~This is the first time I've ever seen a game where you can find yourself in a different world. My sister is a legendary hero, but I'm just an ordinary person...what?

Store:

Genre: Drugs, Magician/Witch, Succubus/Incubus, Slice of Life/Daily Living, Fantasy, Harem, Elder Girl x Younger Boy, Pregnancy / Impregnation

■RPG about self-discovery in another world■
My sister is a famous hero and my brother is always compared to her.
He decides to live a different life from his sister and enjoy his own life to the fullest! RPG of self-discovery

■Story■
Alice, the strongest and most invincible female heroine with legendary power!
The protagonist, the player, is her younger brother Leon.
Since he was a dull and ordinary young man with no special abilities, he was only known as "Alice's younger brother".
Ever since he was born, Leon has lived with a complex about his older sister, and he decides to search for his own way of life!
Live freely in a fantasy world while farming, fishing, hunting, and creating and selling items!
What to play
This is an RPG where you earn money in various ways to make a living!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
RJ333557_img_smp1.jpg RJ333557_img_smp2.jpg RJ333557_img_smp3.jpg RJ333557_img_smp4.jpg RJ333557_img_smp5.jpg

Links:
(this page has game links on MEGA, Mediafire and Google Drive but you have to log in, so I leave the link of MEGA below in case you don't want to wait xd, and the password for the any link is the same [Password: AzuNyanMoeChan])
[Password: AzuNyanMoeChan]

Thanks Shisaye for the MTL:
MTL Game v1.0

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Edit: Obsolete. Use this one instead:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...anika-rj333557-circle-are.89354/post-10044345

Here's a MTL for v1.0.

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:
Reactions: efrain_19