RPGM None {Translation Request} Cradle Epic - Warrior Princess Arena - (Yuri,BDSM,Bondage,Ryona/Brutal)

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Any one know what is wrong here? I just beat the Chaos demon and was about to fight in the final area, but I think the game is trying to bring up some kind of CG any suggestion on how to fix?

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
It was in a scene where Lilia brings Molly to Iris wasn't it? TL++ blanks out the image it's supposed to bring up and game crashes. Only way to fix it is in the editor.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Clipboard_01z.png
Above the highlighted line it should say that image number, 00008. It's crashing in translation because it's been made blank. You need to open game in RPGMaker VX Ace Editor and tweak the event in relevant map file. I think it was 023 (Lilia's 2F prison)

Last edited:

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
View attachment 3487453
Above the highlighted line it should say that image number, 00008. It's crashing in translation because it's been made blank. You need to open game in RPGMaker VX Ace Editor and tweak the event in relevant map file. I think it was 023 (Lilia's 2F prison)
Thank you for the help, it worked great. I need assistance though on the last boss. How do you defeat the final boss in the arena?

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Thank you for the help, it worked great. I need assistance though on the last boss. How do you defeat the final boss in the arena?
You need both polarity skills and juggle Lilia's polarity between survivable damage and low defense to hurt her. Also use Phase Energy skill that gradually recovers your HP.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
I quietly worked on my own Edited Machine translation of this game, and it's now just about finished.

Translation was done to the latest Japanese DLSite version of the game, which also added a tiny teaser to the at the time upcoming Ancient Relic sequel within the Recollection Room.

Installation:
1. Decrypt the game's rgssa3 file if it has it. (I no longer remember if it does.) (after the decryption, the file needs to be removed from the folder otherwise game will prioritise it instead of decrypted folders)
2. Replace the 'data' folder and 'game.ini' file with the ones provided in the .rar file below.

Bug Fixes:
*Fixed Maid units being unable to use most of their skills even with sufficient TP.
*Fixed a hard crash when attempting to use Necromancer's Revive skill.
*Fixed item shop's layout to scroll smoothly instead of displaying brokenly.
*Fixed couple of blank/repeating textboxes.
*Tweaked the displayed portraits in a few instances where they were obviously wrong.
*Also fixed TL++ induced crash that made the game unbeatable.

Tweaks:
*Tweaked the Dark Crystal missions to give you 10 Dark Crystals as long as you found them all during the mission to reduce the grind for them. (By default the two missions gave you 4 and 5 Crystals if you found them all. You need 30 Crystals in total to upgrade all 3 main party members. Meaning you'd need to play Goblin mission atleast 6 times to get the necessary number of crystals.)

*Added more descriptions to some of the skills that were originally blank so that you don't have to guess what they do.

Thanks to:
TrickyL for technical assistance that even got this project off the ground.
Synapse42517gjs For beta testing and proofreading.

Last edited:

ilu007

Jul 5, 2022
I quietly worked on my own Edited Machine translation of this game, and it's now just about finished.

Translation was done to the latest Japanese DLSite version of the game, which also added a tiny teaser to the at the time upcoming Ancient Relic sequel within the Recollection Room.

Installation:
1. Decrypt the game's rgssa3 file if it has it. (I no longer remember if it does.) (after the decryption, the file needs to be removed from the folder otherwise game will prioritise it instead of decrypted folders)
2. Replace the 'data' folder and 'game.ini' file with the ones provided in the .rar file below.

Bug Fixes:
*Fixed Maid units being unable to use most of their skills even with sufficient TP.
*Fixed a hard crash when attempting to use Necromancer's Revive skill.
*Fixed item shop's layout to scroll smoothly instead of displaying brokenly.
*Fixed couple of blank/repeating textboxes.
*Tweaked the displayed portraits in a few instances where they were obviously wrong.
*Also fixed TL++ induced crash that made the game unbeatable.

Tweaks:
*Tweaked the Dark Crystal missions to give you 10 Dark Crystals as long as you found them all during the mission to reduce the grind for them. (By default the two missions gave you 4 and 5 Crystals if you found them all. You need 30 Crystals in total to upgrade all 3 main party members. Meaning you'd need to play Goblin mission atleast 6 times to get the necessary number of crystals.)

*Added more descriptions to some of the skills that were originally blank so that you don't have to guess what they do.

Thanks to:
TrickyL for technical assistance that even got this project off the ground.
Synapse42517gjs For beta testing and proofreading.
sorry, there is no data folder in princess knight arena, right?