RPGM [Translation Request] Captive Alstroemeria (circle-tekua)

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
Can anyone download that zip and upload it somewhere else because the sites listed for download are shit lol
I downloaded it and opened the game, but the files are mixed with the game files of Lilith in nightmare. All the scenes are there but the game doesn't work properly due to the files being mixed. Also, spending 8 hours downloading this just for it to be a half finished job that isn't even translated is annoying. Don't even bother with this link.

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
I downloaded it and opened the game, but the files are mixed with the game files of Lilith in nightmare. All the scenes are there but the game doesn't work properly due to the files being mixed. Also, spending 8 hours downloading this just for it to be a half finished job that isn't even translated is annoying. Don't even bother with this link.
Well, it may still work actually, but for some reason some of the files ARE mixed with the other game, I only tested some of the stuff but I'm going to post it and see if you guys and gals have a similar issue.

Reactions: bl0tak

KorSkarn225

Mar 1, 2021
Mb on that one buddy, I was gonna download this today and see how it went, sorry for making you go through that.

• Angry
Reactions: Jenkins

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
Mb on that one buddy, I was gonna download this today and see how it went, sorry for making you go through that.
No biggie, I downloaded this over the period of the day while I was working, it was done shortly after I got home from work so it didn't inconvenience me in the slightest.

Also, I managed to find out what was wrong with the game for me. The issue was that the makers of the game refused some assets and I was using joiplay on my phone to teleport to the different maps. I ended up teleporting to the reused recollection room from Lilith in nightmare, so there are actually 2 recollection rooms but only the one from this game works. I bugged out my game from entering the reused recollection room.

ryjk writing

Nov 2, 2018
"From the creator of Lilith in Nightmare"
That's a +100000000 from me.

Now's maybe not the best time to translate bc there's supposedly more content coming, but in the meantime, I might try to edit that MTL. Can't really guarantee anything, though...

EDIT looking at the project file and... how do I put it... I'm surprised at the amount of stuff that's not translated...

Last edited:

ryjk writing

Nov 2, 2018
That's the same one as and this, I believe. It has the advantage of not being bugged, but the disadvantage of not very much being translated at all, just mostly weapons and skill descriptions/dialogue, and a few lines of scene dialogue. (You can crack open the translation files and see for yourself. A lot of stuff that actually matters isn't translated, and a lot of stuff that doesn't matter is.)

I don't blame them, honestly, I've been digging through the files chipping away at a manual translation and boy there is a lot in here that is unused. It looks like they basically built the project file on top of their previous games. Just figuring out what to translate is a pretty big undertaking in and of itself, I'd estimate only 30% of the stuff actually matters.

Yeah it's gonna take a while.

Arachno

Jun 30, 2017
So, genuinely trying to understand here, dosent translation just need someone who understands Japanese and English to translate all dialogue? I never understood why its always mtl or simply slow to translate