• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] Captive Alstroemeria (circle-tekua)

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Title: Captive Alstroemeria
Game:
Creator:
Version: 1.4 (there will be updates)
Language: Japanese
Censored: Yes
1645907297265.png

This is the last game from the creator of Lilith in Nightmare and Succubus Tower 2.
I ask for the translation from japanese to english. :cool:

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
I downloaded the game from the page that the friend gave and it works perfectly, although it is mtl you can understand something of the story, the only problem I see is that the animations are very slow, does anyone have a solution for this? obviously it's not my pc I meet the specifications of the game, lilith in nightmare is 100% fluid I don't know why this is different

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
it's always better than nothing
ty for the link, it works but there are a lot of issues in the translation. Some parts of the dialogues and the options aren't translated at all and well....mtl is mtl :ROFLMAO: . I hope in a manual full translation like Lilith in Nightmare.
I downloaded the game from the page that the friend gave and it works perfectly, although it is mtl you can understand something of the story, the only problem I see is that the animations are very slow, does anyone have a solution for this? obviously it's not my pc I meet the specifications of the game, lilith in nightmare is 100% fluid I don't know why this is different
Usually when happends to me i try first to download the game untraslated. So my suggestion is to download the jap and see if it works fine.