• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] Apprentice Moby and the Island of Windsong [RJ01042745] [キイロオニチカ]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Niloc122

Jun 10, 2022
Where is the room that you can't leave unless you get pregnant? I am trying to find it but no luck. Is it under certain conditions or do I have to talk to someone

chonchad

Sep 24, 2023
r.PNG

Here is a mtl translation with almost everything including the quest log translated and a slight touch up with word-wrap. Everything that isnt translated i was too afraid to touch because it included some script. Nowhere near comparable to an actual translation.

edit: Did a small overhaul on the quest log and hints in the recollection room. The translation is still crap, but less crap than before

Last edited:

chonchad

Sep 24, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw the developers are working on an append/dlc for the game. No clue when they'll release it, but it seems like they're well into development.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote