Others None [Translation Request] Adult Video King / AV KING [Nude Maker] [Elf]

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Normally if a file isn't encrypted, I can pull it apart with a simple c# program. I made a drag and drop extractor for ARC files in like 20 mins. But even trivial encryption stops me cold if there isn't a decryption tool.
So if it's not encrypted you're in? ;)

OK, here you go... there is an unencrypted scenario in the attachment and the .exe with no dvd or installation checks and removed scenario decryption code, also I translated program menus just in case. :cool: (pass: f95zone)

The cg.bin file is described in GARBro sources \ArcFormats\elf\ArcHED.cs, images format (very simple) in \ArcFormats\elf\ImageHIZ.cs. To reinsert images I believe would be enough to append data to the .bin file and change offset/size fields for that image in the .pak. The scenario itself consists of some kinda blocks. But the texts and labels blocks are plaintext so it shouldn't be a real problem to parse.

Reactions: sjeongjin

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah this game just doesnt like windows 10 apparently, not the first time ive seen compatibility mode fail to work.

Guess its good old Oracle VM to the rescue again.
Nevermind, I cant get the folder to copy into virtual box and even if I could im not sure how to mount the image there to install it.

Last edited:

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Velsomnia: That's strange, I'm running it on Windows 10 just fine.
Without locale emulation and compat mode. From its default folder in Program Files (x86) too.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Velsomnia: That's strange, I'm running it on Windows 10 just fine.
Without locale emulation, compat mode and admin even. From its default folder in Program Files (x86) too.
Its telling me that it can only be run on 95,98,me,XP and server 2003. The installer ran fine, I copied the crack over and now it wont launch when I click the executable. I used the same settings I used for the installer and it wont work, unless im supposed to double click the crack file? The install notes say to use the regular exe. Ooooops, forgot to click the crack to install it.

Last edited:

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Use the patched game .exe from my post (with the attached scenario as it's unencrypted there).
If not the crack applies patch to the original unmodified game.
And you need to run the game from the patched AVKING.exe or my AVKINGE.exe after that.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Use the patched game .exe from my post. If not the crack applies patch to the original unmodified game.
And you need to run the game from the patched AVKING.exe or my AVKINGE.exe after that.
Its running now, I missed a step that said click this file and thought it meant the game exe

Cant figure out how to shoot videos though, nothing is clickable in the menu and everywhere I go its just talking.

Last edited:
Reactions: terapi

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Its running now, I missed a step that said click this file and thought it meant the game exe

Cant figure out how to shoot videos though, nothing is clickable in the menu and everywhere I go its just talking.
Its running and I finally got to shoot a scene but the scene just keeps looping endlessly over and over again.

Yep cant do it, I cant get past the first mandatory shoot. It just keeps giving me the after shoot screen and then the only button that moves the game along in the arrow at the bottom right which just makes me reshoot the entire scene all over again.

Last edited:

JulienJaden

May 15, 2017
I'm packed to the full for some time. But I'll come back to this later.
Well, if someone suggests it and it wins in the random extractions I do, then I'll work on it right away.

I could do sometime a public free work as thanks for the F95 community, but this has to be voted by the said community.
Ok, so looking at the files, I see one major hurdle. I have no idea how the bin files are laid out. I'm not seeing any patterns or magic numbers. avking.map tells me where the files would be if I could unpack the bin files. I'm thinking the .pak files might be a cue file of some sort. I think the .hiz and/or .hip files are graphic files. I think avking.scx contains the text for the game. It's possible everything is encrypted.

I don't know enough about reverse engineering programs to get any details out of the executable. If I could unpack and repack the avking.scx (assuming it's the games text) I could do a translation. :sad emoji:

Edit: At least Textractor works with it.
So if it's not encrypted you're in? ;)

OK, here you go... there is an unencrypted scenario in the attachment and the .exe with no dvd or installation checks and removed scenario decryption code, also I translated program menus just in case. :cool: (pass: f95zone)

The cg.bin file is described in GARBro sources \ArcFormats\elf\ArcHED.cs, images format (very simple) in \ArcFormats\elf\ImageHIZ.cs. To reinsert images I believe would be enough to append data to the .bin file and change offset/size fields for that image in the .pak. The scenario itself consists of some kinda blocks. But the texts and labels blocks are plaintext so it shouldn't be a real problem to parse.
So, I went on a grand quest to find any remaining Hongfire resources on this game (because I could have sworn that there was something way back then) but no dice - I've either gotten some things mixed up in my head or whatever I remember was lost when Hongfire went under.

Anyway, any chance people might get lucky with one of you kind souls (or somebody else entirely) taking a closer look at this game?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
So, I went on a grand quest to find any remaining Hongfire resources on this game (because I could have sworn that there was something way back then) but no dice - I've either gotten some things mixed up in my head or whatever I remember was lost when Hongfire went under.

Anyway, any chance people might get lucky with one of you kind souls (or somebody else entirely) taking a closer look at this game?
Any of my patrons can post requests and hope that everyone else will vote for it. Or just request a paid VIP TL.

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
We need to revive this game and somehow get a translation. Just by the art this is one of the greats, but you also can't find Nukige like this anymore. The group sex, the multiple endings, the netorase, and even the management simulator looks kinda fun. Sadly even if I could get a copy and make it work I wouldn't enjoy it cuz I can't read Jap. The artists put in work on these CGs tho, there are so many, u can see them on e hentai. Some heroes need to get a hold of this and make it happen.

Reactions: rgnar62