Others None [Translation Request] Adult Video King / AV KING [Nude Maker] [Elf]

Darkstrain

Jun 29, 2017
+1 as the OP from the OG ulmf thread XD
i know this game by heart at this point
but still even an edited MTL with interface would be a gamechanger and a reason to play this again for the 100th time

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
does anybody have a download link for the raw game I don't know how to use the one provided by the link on op.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
No one's going to be able to even evaluate it for translation if they can't get the raw.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I just found it on h-suki, it was actually easy to find I'm in the process of dl it. I'll re-upload it here I guess.
edit: NeZKyMaN was too fast.

Last edited:

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Very easy to find, here you go:
PS: But I don't think it's a problem of lack of translation.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Ok, so looking at the files, I see one major hurdle. I have no idea how the bin files are laid out. I'm not seeing any patterns or magic numbers. avking.map tells me where the files would be if I could unpack the bin files. I'm thinking the .pak files might be a cue file of some sort. I think the .hiz and/or .hip files are graphic files. I think avking.scx contains the text for the game. It's possible everything is encrypted.

I don't know enough about reverse engineering programs to get any details out of the executable. If I could unpack and repack the avking.scx (assuming it's the games text) I could do a translation. :sad emoji:

Edit: At least Textractor works with it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: fabulous007

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Ok, so looking at the files, I see one major hurdle. I have no idea how the bin files are laid out. I'm not seeing any patterns or magic numbers. avking.map tells me where the files would be if I could unpack the bin files. I'm thinking the .pak files might be a cue file of some sort. I think the .hiz and/or .hip files are graphic files. I think avking.scx contains the text for the game. It's possible everything is encrypted.

I don't know enough about reverse engineering programs to get any details out of the executable. If I could unpack and repack the avking.scx (assuming it's the games text) I could do a translation. :sad emoji:

Edit: At least Textractor works with it.
Sadly I can't really help. But I assume the reason the files are laid out in a unique way, may be because it's a rather old game, from 2006. While browsing the net I saw a few people having trouble playing it for compatibility reasons.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Getting it running was pretty straight forward. The installer has to be ran in compatibility mode or as admin. Same for the game. This is typical of 95/98(se)/2k/XP era games since those operating systems didn't bother with checking user authority. I used to play another game that I can't run in Windows 10/11 because of all things, direct X being too new. It ran fine in Win 7. I think it was call Artificial Girl. I've moved on to Koikatsu so it's a non-issue now.

Normally if a file isn't encrypted, I can pull it apart with a simple c# program. I made a drag and drop extractor for ARC files in like 20 mins. But even trivial encryption stops me cold if there isn't a decryption tool. I've just never been able to wrap my head around encryption. It's annoying too. I love when I check an RPG Maker game and it's not encrypted. Same for Ren'Py and other games. I get the whole; protect assets, but if someone did steal assets, they'd get found out pretty fast. (I hope)

Nicorondo

Feb 5, 2021
anyone know how to get the game to launch? i tried almost everything i could like launching it with jp locale, compatibility mode all that and it still doesn't launch.