RPGM [Translation Request] ADULT RPG ~TOKYO TENMA~ [WILD FLOWER]

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
Here's a MTL for v1.12 including scripts.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
anyone chance you could help me with tokyo tenma devil prison? I think its like basically the same game as this but just 500 more character cgs added. I have v2.03 of the game with a machine translation (probably not DeepL) dropped into the data.sgbpack with 7zip. When I go to the heal spots with mephistopheles the screen goes black for like 3-4 mins almost like it hanged but I actually waited long enough and the game comes back. It's playable but kind of sucks. This is the translation file I used.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
anyone chance you could help me with tokyo tenma devil prison? I think its like basically the same game as this but just 500 more character cgs added. I have v2.03 of the game with a machine translation (probably not DeepL) dropped into the data.sgbpack with 7zip. When I go to the heal spots with mephistopheles the screen goes black for like 3-4 mins almost like it hanged but I actually waited long enough and the game comes back. It's playable but kind of sucks. This is the translation file I used.
I wasn't watching this thread, because it only has one of my obsolete google MTLs, and didn't see your post until now.
You are using a very different patch method, so I doubt I can help you like this. (I'm not even sure how to properly edit those files.)

I'm also a bit confused about what game we are specifically talking about. There are 4 games listed as part of the Tokyo Tenma series by the dev , , , and .
It would probably make more sense to have a Translation-Request thread for each individual one instead of trying to stuff them in here.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
To replace the obsolete Google MTL here's a SLRMTL for v1.12.

This is not a proofread format please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known Issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.