RPGM [Translation Request] ADULT RPG ~TOKYO TENMA~ [WILD FLOWER]

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
So, I'm working based on an existant Spanish translation, and since that's my mother language, you may expect a high quality level translation. I'll try to open a translation thread when I have a playable build, stay tuned!

godlike123

Aug 24, 2018
So, I'm working based on an existant Spanish translation, and since that's my mother language, you may expect a high quality level translation. I'll try to open a translation thread when I have a playable build, stay tuned!
Thank youuuuuuu :)

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Appreciated alot! Hopefully someone comes along with an english translation at some point too.

Shinatobe

Oct 5, 2017
Well I'll try my luck with this one I guess..since Zachy won't continue cause of a data-loss, no promises though. I'm no professional at all, I'll just go ahead and make sense of a machine translation and translate that mostly. Also haven't done any translation work before...I'm sure it'll take me a long time, and it won't be perfect by any means.

Zachy
I might be interested in that spanish translation though since that might give me some more insight as my japanese isn't that good. So if you could provide that it'd be helpful, thanks!