RPGM None [Translation request] [1.25] Store Management in Another World ~Impregnation Roguelike~ [katahiko]

SweetyMan

Apr 10, 2022
Store:
Censored: Yes
Language: Japanese, to be translated into English
Genres:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: (contains both Windows and Mac)
Preview:
View attachment 1492402 View attachment 1492403 View attachment 1492404 View attachment 1492405 View attachment 1492407 View attachment 1492409
Mega download is disabled

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0.3 (Called v1.25 on DLsite) including all the scripts/plugins.

Only source I found for that version is hentai-sharing.

Known Issues:
Picture based text not translated. All the buttons of the town are picture based.
Yukihirou is working on it and it may be the best to wait until he/she/it is done.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Changelog:
1.0: Initital release for v1.0.1
1.1: Update to v1.0.3
1.2: Made status screen more pretty

can you translate for this version?

It just breaks if i apply those files, and cant even load "IconSet.png" even if its present in its correct directory.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

can you translate for this version?

It just breaks if i apply those files, and cant even load "IconSet.png" even if its present in its correct directory.
The DMTL was made for the latest version of the game v1.25 (v1.03 shown in the title screen.) which can be found both on anime-sharing and hentai-sharing.
There have been no official updates since.
I don't really want to remake it for what "seems" to be an old version. This DMTL was pretty complicated because of the amount of scripts.

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Erm... I think something went wrong with your post.

I don't have a source with good speed, I got the original ver1.25 (v1.0.3) from hentai sharing under this name:
[211026][肩引こ] 異世界経営~妊娠ローグライク~ (Ver21.12.18) [RJ344558]

This translation is a collab with Yukihirou in the sense that he/she/it is working on the picture based text.

As for the Elf Marie translation I'm not entirely sure what you mean, what's still missing in my version? (But we should have that conversation in the correct thread for it, not here.)
The DMTL was made for the latest version of the game v1.25 (v1.03 shown in the title screen.) which can be found both on anime-sharing and hentai-sharing.
I don't really want to remake it for what "seems" to be an old version. This DMTL was pretty complicated because of the amount of scripts.
ohh if only i wanted to go through their painfully slow adware infested links :)

Would you be so kind to archive and upload your version if you still have it on anonfiles?

Alternatively let me try your files on this version, i'll keep you posted if it works!

^ Edit: nope same thing. :c

Edit2: nvm I downloaded it myself, from hsharing Works!

Last edited:
Reactions: ZeeMental

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
huh, how does one even escape the loan shark? cant seem to sell anything wtf.

that cursed lifiting dialog is so annoying

Last edited:

Ndsjade

Sep 8, 2017
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0.3 (Called v1.25 on DLsite) including all the scripts/plugins.

Only source I found for that version is hentai-sharing.

Known Issues:
Picture based text not translated. All the buttons of the town are picture based.
Yukihirou is working on it and it may be the best to wait until he/she/it is done.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Changelog:
1.0: Initital release for v1.0.1
1.1: Update to v1.0.3
1.2: Made status screen more pretty
Thanks Shisaye.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
I have assumed the og image translator flaked as there have been no updates from them I have not translated all the images but I did most of the buttons I plan on doing all of the images as well as a complete UI overhaul translated from scratch which is already in progress. I may or may not decide to translate the whole game as of yet I'm undecided as I have other games I'm already committed to I just can't help but give myself more stuff to do TT.

To install extract and copy paste into the WWW->Pictures folder in the game directory if you have any questions quote or @ me. If you have any mtls that are broken or need a UI overhaul dm me.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Not sure what happened. Probably something with the script for the custom shop menu's but your translation does not automatically put items into the warehouse and it seems to send any monster sperm to the void. In the Japanese version items go directly to the warehouse no problem including monster sperm.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Not sure what happened. Probably something with the script for the custom shop menu's but your translation does not automatically put items into the warehouse and it seems to send any monster sperm to the void. In the Japanese version items go directly to the warehouse no problem including monster sperm.
Oh boy... its been 5 months since I worked on this,
but I'll try to look into it.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Here are some decent download links to the latest version of the game files indicate V1.25 but the game itself shows V1.0.3 difference in both formatting and version but the dev released a broken game to begin with. At least they fixed it right?

Unaltered Japanese V1.25/1.0.3 Download
- -

Reactions: Yukihirou

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Oh boy... its been 5 months since I worked on this,
but I'll try to look into it.
Oof thats harsh. I'll try using my js version and see if that fixes it if not it may be in the common and that'd be hell I think there's about 200ish common events I'll update this if the js switch works The Js switch ended up breaking the game profoundly. I don't think I've ever seen a game that broken that doesn't run into any errors or crash. Its almost a miracle.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Oof thats harsh. I'll try using my js version and see if that fixes it if not it may be in the common and that'd be hell I think there's about 200ish common events I'll update this if the js switch works The Js switch ended up breaking the game profoundly. I don't think I've ever seen a game that broken that doesn't run into any errors or crash. Its almost a miracle.
Cool that the image TL is eventually coming after all.
But basically ... this game is still sorta broken at the moment?

Hmmmmm

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Cool that the image TL is eventually coming after all.
But basically ... this game is still sorta broken at the moment?

Hmmmmm
Yeah the game doesn't act as it does in the Japanese version which makes it very annoying to sell items I didn't test it fully either so it may still be playable. I haven't done much work on this game as I have other things I'm working on I will most likely translate the UI and anything hidden in the scripts as well as images before asking an mtler to do the rest as the game is pretty big and I simply don't have the time to take on another project.

By UI I mean items, skills, combat messages, item gain/loss messages, menu text, actor names, options etc. I will do very little if any events.