RPGM None [Translation request] [1.25] Store Management in Another World ~Impregnation Roguelike~ [katahiko]

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Hentai-sharing(.)net does not provide an approved hoster after general rules section 4 Links & Uploading rule 3.
I have never seen that rule enforced in the translation section, but I'd rather not fuck with it, and you really just need to put the name in the search bar there.
H-Sharing is one of, if not the best source for RAW eroge though. It's one of the only sources I know that keeps up with updates for most games. Not all, but most.
Pretty much all the other sources just upload the initial rip once and never update, even if there's game breaking bugs. And if they do update, it's a 'new upload', which may come some time after, but that's more the exception than the rule.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
H-Sharing is one of, if not the best source for RAW eroge though. It's one of the only sources I know that keeps up with updates for most games. Not all, but most.
Pretty much all the other sources just upload the initial rip once and never update, even if there's game breaking bugs. And if they do update, it's a 'new upload', but that's more the exception than the rule.
I wasn't implying that I dislike hentai sharing as a source, it's usually the first place I check when I look for something.
This is really just about this:
general rules.jpg
approved hosts.jpg

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I wasn't implying that I dislike hentai sharing as a source, it's usually the first place I check when I look for something.
View attachment 1525799
View attachment 1525852
I know what you mean, but ...

From what I've seen that's more aimed towards the game threads where games are offered as the purpose of the thread.
I've seen dozens of posts all over linking to both h-sharing, anime-sharing, svs/...

Any of which contain links to somewhat crappy file hosts & tons of adds. Especially here in the translation sections (linking pre-existing MTL's on SVS or where ever).

I've not seen nor gotten any bans for informational posts like that yet for just 'random post #64' in some thread linking an SVS link or something like that.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
With F95 stop being ass with their connection, I'll resume translating the images now.
Edit: Nevermind, I'm hit with 502 bad gateway nginx regularly now.

Ok, enough lollygagging, back to work.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

Seems like the major bugfix version has finally dropped. I've already seen it posted on h-sharing too.
Hm... so would you say this is the final version and actually works properly now?
Or should we give it a couple more weeks so he can potentially hotfix newly broken stuff?

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Hm... so would you say this is the final version and actually works properly now?
Or should we give it a couple more weeks so he can potentially hotfix newly broken stuff?
Can't really tell since ci-en has been rather non-descriptive around this game and what's fixed in this patch.
However, post is saying they fixed all issues that were reported. Though I would say it's not impossible that more issues could be reported after this patch, but who knows.

It does seem like the post has had very few comments so far, so I guess 'so far so good'.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Can't really tell since ci-en has been rather non-descriptive around this game and what's fixed in this patch.
However, post is saying they fixed all issues that were reported. Though I would say it's not impossible that more issues could be reported after this patch, but who knows.

It does seem like the post has had very few comments so far, so I guess 'so far so good'.
I will now start working on it, but already found a good sign. The dev refers to, what he claims to be "v1.25" on DLsite, in the files as "v1.0.3". :rolleyes:

Edit: Scripts are still an absolute unsorted nightmare. This might take a while. (But we have to wait for Yukihirou to finish the picture based text anyway)

Edit2: Less bad than I thought. I'm making good progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: jackops and lles

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
View attachment 1525799
View attachment 1525852
It is fine to post a like to hentai sharing itself, however don't post links to like MEXA or Rapidgator or something. Generally for threads we don't allow paid for premium hosts, but sharing a link to another site isn't really against the rules per say.

These are the rules I operate on from the perspective of an uploader.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
It is fine to post a like to hentai sharing itself, however don't post links to like MEXA or Rapidgator or something. Generally for threads we don't allow paid for premium hosts, but sharing a link to another site isn't really against the rules per say.

These are the rules I operate on from the perspective of an uploader.
Hm, okay...
But then the rules have weird phrasing.
7 says "The above rules apply to links to other sites" after referring to direct links to the file-hosters in 4. That makes it sound like linking to a site that doesn't offer anything compliant with 4 wouldn't be allowed, but I guess this thread isn't the right place to talk about this. :unsure:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hm, okay...
But then the rules have weird phrasing.
7 says "The above rules apply to links to other sites" after referring to direct links to the file-hosters in 4. That makes it sound like linking to a site that doesn't offer anything compliant with 4 wouldn't be allowed, but I guess this thread isn't the right place to talk about this. :unsure:
When in doubt DM a mod, or just keep doing what you are doing is the easiest way to stay in compliance. My interpretation is my own so maybe I am wrong and nobody has scolded me yet :ROFLMAO: regardless nothing wrong with erring on the side of caution.