Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bluetint

Jun 26, 2017
Did you selectively named the variables to be coherent, because some variables are in russian while some are in english? If you did that's very impressive dedication.

Just one thing though, I noticed that you missed one "Развращеность" under tech_sister, as it seems to be the only instance of that variable I can find, which seems to prevent the sister and alik route from progressing.

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks @Xorgroth for all your work on the translation and making sure everything works.
Could you add a post when you update your files. Editing the opening post does not show up in watched threads.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Thanks @Xorgroth for all your work on the translation and making sure everything works.
Could you add a post when you update your files. Editing the opening post does not show up in watched threads.
Yes, I could do that. Might be a lot of posts but can do. :p

Skonaref

Feb 5, 2018
Back at it.

I will probably have some progress later this week. I'll first check to make sure everything stays compatible with the new version. But since most of my work has been pure text that shouldn't take to long.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Did you selectively named the variables to be coherent, because some variables are in russian while some are in english? If you did that's very impressive dedication.

Just one thing though, I noticed that you missed one "Развращеность" under tech_sister, as it seems to be the only instance of that variable I can find, which seems to prevent the sister and alik route from progressing.
Yep, I do the translations between versions manually. Since the variables seem to change with doing it via machine. Though I think I got the one missed variable in the 0.3.4 release. There's some buttons I missed in Lizaveta's path plus Anastasia but haven't uploaded that release yet was hoping to go through the mother's path first.

Daslim

Apr 17, 2017
I just loaded my save for the game and for some reason all the character I build relationship won't talk to me. I checked on their stats and Attitude is all set to Hate. This wouldn't be such a bad thing since I can change it back but I can't seem to access a few of them like Mom for instances so I can't change her Attitude back.

UPDATE: When trying to use the cheat for Mother I get this.

Ошибка!
Локация: Строка: 0Номер действия: -1Описание: Location not found!

Skonaref

Feb 5, 2018
I just loaded my save for the game and for some reason all the character I build relationship won't talk to me. I checked on their stats and Attitude is all set to Hate. This wouldn't be such a bad thing since I can change it back but I can't seem to access a few of them like Mom for instances so I can't change her Attitude back.

UPDATE: When trying to use the cheat for Mother I get this.

Ошибка!
Локация: Строка: 0Номер действия: -1Описание: Location not found!
If you're using a save file from the 0.22 version, it might no longer be compatible with the new translation. Since more than just text get's changed sometimes.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Does the cheat version include the extended cheats as in the "sob23_en_mod_sknf1_figment" version?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Does the cheat version include the extended cheats as in the "sob23_en_mod_sknf1_figment" version?
No, it includes the cheats from the 0.21 version. Plus some updated ones that I added for the 0.22 release but haven't updated for the 0.23 release yet been working on getting more translation stuff done first. Most of them are under the FAQ menu.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
No, it includes the cheats from the 0.21 version. Plus some updated ones that I added for the 0.22 release but haven't updated for the 0.23 release yet been working on getting more translation stuff done first. Most of them are under the FAQ menu.
I'd like to give it a try, just not sure I can do without the cheats. I'd do it myself, but from what I read, the variables will need changing in the cheat mod to match the changes in your translations, and not sure I the time time to put into tracking them down right now. I might just add a command input and then give it a try.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I'd like to give it a try, just not sure I can do without the cheats. I'd do it myself, but from what I read, the variables will need changing in the cheat mod to match the changes in your translations, and not sure I the time time to put into tracking them down right now. I might just add a command input and then give it a try.
This project is from the 0.21 release, so any of the cheats that worked for that version work in this version. If you mean moving the cheats from the sknf1 version to this project. Then you have some work to do since sknf changed the cheat setup quite a bit. Might be easier to just add to what I put in there last time really.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
This project is from the 0.21 release, so any of the cheats that worked for that version work in this version. If you mean moving the cheats from the sknf1 version to this project. Then you have some work to do since sknf changed the cheat setup quite a bit. Might be easier to just add to what I put in there last time really.
It's a bit job. I've been helping with the GL ECV project for a while now, so I know how much work is involved. I've taken a break from coding to play some games I haven't had a chance to sit down and play (including stuff I bought in the Steam sales and some stuff from here).

I've only just started playing this game properly today, after having it sitting around for months, so if I decide I like the game enough, I may add a command input box, then I can do without the extra cheats and just manually fix things that bug me. If I get around to it, I'll send a merge request.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I'll look at it over the weekend. Currently in the process of migrating to a new hard drive.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Sleeping with Anastasia doesn't seem to trigger. Can you please look into it.

Thank you.
Well, I played through it and it triggered for me. It's kind of annoying though, basically you have to play poker with her husband quite a few times at least 7 times until you get the option to only refuse, then ask for his wife. He'll throw you out of the house, then talk to Anastasia a few times throughout the week. At her shop and at home, not sure if it's required but it's what I did.
Then the following Sunday around 10am if you have 200,000r the husband will agree to the terms and you can play him again. Win and it will trigger the first sex scene with Anastasia, if you chose the Lust path that's the only scene you'll get. If you chose Love then get the scene and talk to her throughout the week again, I had maybe a bug here but not sure, the following Sunday I played the Husband again and got the same first sex scene, then the following Monday I went to her house after work and it triggered the husband leaving scene. Then you have to talk to Brick, get the number for Umar, talked to him and pay him off then you can have sex with Anastasia whenever.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes