RPGM Completed Translation: Le Dernier Saint Chevalier

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
The translation was led by Yugifan3 and recently modified/completed by Icevail (Both on ULMF)
The translation is a partial that must be applied to a copy of the game; something that I don't have.

Would appreciate if somebody could get their hands on a copy of the game and either apply this translation patch or send me a link so I can apply it.

Password to the file is "yugifan3"

Last edited:
Reactions: Romanocraft

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I think I have this game somewhere. I think it had a partial attached or I was meaning to do so. Is this a new translation update?

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I think I have this game somewhere. I think it had a partial attached or I was meaning to do so. Is this a new translation update?
Yes, Yugifan3 released the translation a few months ago. Just today, it was updated to include some more instances.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yes, Yugifan3 released the translation a few months ago. Just today, it was updated to include some more instances.
I lost my copy of the game, I will update a new copy with the files you provided and I will upload it when I am done or tomorrow. Depends on how long it takes.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I lost my copy of the game, I will update a new copy with the files you provided and I will upload it when I am done or tomorrow. Depends on how long it takes.
Thank you! Much appreciated!

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Oh forgot to mention, but will also update OP.
Password for the zip file is "yugifan3"

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Here is the updated file:

No password.

Reactions: Romanocraft

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hey, much appreciated. Thanks again!
Hey Sorry I made a mistake. In order to use the translated files please delete "game.rgss3a" I forgot to delete it when I patched the game. Sorry.

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
so in order to play the game translated we have to delete the mentioned file "game.rgss3a" ?I am also leaving this here,as i did delete the aforementioned file "game.rgss3a" ,as didn't seem like to be working out,just in case there is an update about this post or something to that effect.thank you

Last edited:

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Deleted the game.rgss3a but the menu is only translated. What to do now
Wait for a completed translation. Partial usually means exactly what you have. I have often used my phone and the camera function of Google Translate to finish playing a game I really like but it's tedious and it's machine translated.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Working on getting this translated properly. Had a lot of fun playing the partial translation and figured this game deserves a proper translation. I have most of the tools I need for a VX Ace game translation already built or with some minor tweaks to make. There is a lot of text to work through though, but hopefully I can get it done by the end of February.

Linandino

Oct 9, 2019
Working on getting this translated properly. Had a lot of fun playing the partial translation and figured this game deserves a proper translation. I have most of the tools I need for a VX Ace game translation already built or with some minor tweaks to make. There is a lot of text to work through though, but hopefully I can get it done by the end of February.
Thanks man

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Figured I'd do a status update since it's the end of February. Dyson Sphere Program dropped, so I've been doing that instead. Not sure when I'll stop spending all my free time pillaging the galaxy and get back into a more consistent translation work schedule, but will do another update end of March if I'm not done by then.

Integrated the partial translation into the newest version of the game and am half-way through CommonEvents. Roughly 1/3 of all text lines done.