O&M's

May 18, 2018
i found a different link using the japanese name
Mega
It even lets u change the language to english, although u dont really need it.
Same problem as the other one--in fact, it's even more AV's detecting it this time (29 this time, the other one was 23). The problem is on the developer's end, sadly.

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
"Oh no, Win says it`s a virus :("
Continue anyway...
When was the last time your pc was infected by a true virus from something downloaded from F95?
I never got any. Downloaded easily over 1 TB already from stuff linked on this site.
If you think it`s an Virus, then report it. If it isn`t deleted after 24H then it`s fine.

Reactions: JoeTermin

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
"Oh no, Win says it`s a virus :("
Continue anyway...
When was the last time your pc was infected by a true virus from something downloaded from F95?
I never got any. Downloaded easily over 1 TB already from stuff linked on this site.
If you think it`s an Virus, then report it. If it isn`t deleted after 24H then it`s fine.
And the game was shared by staff, besides the fact that directly downloaded game from the dlsite also flagged, lol

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Sorry if this info is found somewhere else, anyone mind giving a hand at launching the android version?
I thing you need to download the apk and install the game from there. No idea how exactly that works on phone, but it can`t be that much harder then on PC. Just find the APK and open it or something.
Google can help you more in how to install a apk

Reactions: BingusChungus

yzal

Dec 22, 2017
Windows won't even let me add an antivirus exception for this, I can't launch it at all.

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Windows won't even let me add an antivirus exception for this, I can't launch it at all.
I think you need to disable "Real-time protection" under "Virus & threat protection settings". Issue is it activates itself after some time or after restarting the system, deleting the game instantly again. You would need to activate group policy settings or something like this to disable it permanently.
If you have a phone, you can also try installing it there. A buddy of main did it, worked like a charm.

cyrodi

Oct 8, 2018
I think you need to disable "Real-time protection" under "Virus & threat protection settings". Issue is it activates itself after some time or after restarting the system, deleting the game instantly again. You would need to activate group policy settings or something like this to disable it permanently.
If you have a phone, you can also try installing it there. A buddy of main did it, worked like a charm.
This really isn't worth it.

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
This really isn't worth it.
Depends of how safe your browsing behavior is. As someone who also uses a lot of cheat tables which also always trigger some anti virus shit, disabling this has spared me a lot of headaches... and stupid comments that say "WEEEEH VIRUS"

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote