EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
A lemmings style puzzler about leading wandering girls to the goal...or not!
Prevent them from reaching the goal with devious ero traps!
Use objects that control their direction, jumping, etc., or make use of obstacle breakers such as bombs.
Lots of ero traps and monsters litter each stage, waiting to make the girls horny for you know what!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-25
Release Date: 2020-08-09
Developer: Sugar Romance -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Miga: Eternal Nightmare
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

The game may cause false positive virus alert.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Thanks to Ryahn for the share!

smpl1.jpg smpl2.jpg smpl3.jpg smpl4.jpg smpl5.jpg smpl6.jpg

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Haha, first hentai Terraria, now hentai Lemmings. I'll take this over the shitty match-3 clones any day.
I don't understand why japs depict monkeys fucking women so often. This is like the sixth time I've seen something like this.
1. Monkeys are a greater part of mythology in East Asia. They have stories Journey to the West, legends of monkey-like demons/youkai like the kakuen and sarugami, monkey is one of the zodiac years, etc.
2. Japan has wild primates in some regions. You can find photos online of them chilling in natural hot springs... or committing theft and violent acts.
3. Less likely to be canceled for racism if someone decides the monkeys are code for something.
Better this than tentacles...
Not categorically. Tentacles are kind of a fantastical thing most of the time, so they can be reimagined however is most appealing. Monkeys and apes are real animals and they're kind of gross - can't get away from the downsides of bestiality.

Last edited:

Feruna

Jul 29, 2017
Requested by Axcell_the_horny_imp

The game exe may cause false positive virus alerts.
May I ask if its the translation or the crack of the software that causes the false positives? Because 26/71 positives (admittedly as a "generic" trojan) on Virustotal and a severe Windows warning is (in my case) a first on this site. Usually its at most 4 or 5 out of the 71 and Microsoft and Avast do not care at all...

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
May I ask if its the translation software that causes the false positives? Because 26/71 positives (admittedly as a "generic" trojan) on Virustotal and a severe Windows warning is (in my case) a first on this site. Usually its at most 4 or 5 out of the 71 and Microsoft and Avast do not care at all...
It's DLsite official translation, so probably yeah. And this game approved by staff, so you decide to play it or not.

Reactions: Feruna

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
I don't understand why japs depict monkeys fucking women so often. This is like the sixth time I've seen something like this.
Honestly i fckin hate monkeys, especially after one painted my backyard wall with its shit, i'm one bad day away from baiting them with food mixed with rat poison or diarrhea meds

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote