CE985789

Jun 3, 2019
How do you progress with Hasumi Isuki the conductor girl? I'm having a helluva time getting anywhere with her. Could use a save that unlocks everything or at least her, I got most the other girls

Mikurin

Mar 5, 2023
Hello. When I use sexual objects, the female character has no voice. Does everyone have this problem?

Last edited:

Lynx_io

Mar 3, 2023
is there no new game+ feature? when i got one ending and starting a new game it only carries the girl sensitifity, the skill point that i have left, follower and money. not my skill that i already spent, is this an issue?

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Welll... i need help!

I remembered that some time ago I had tried to modify the game based on a comment from around here xD

But now, I forgot what I did, since I had deleted the folder and reinstalled.

I want to know if anyone knows how to remove the black lines that appear on the map and characters. Well, they are lines that show the polygon shapes on the characters or scenery that can not be shown or down (like the escalator, it is not aesthetic, it has structure below but you can not go down).

It is annoying at the beginning because the characters look translucent because you only see the polygons, but it is interesting to see how they are formed.

1702232055609.png

Allisee

May 23, 2018
steam page is up, crazy they're not allowing Dungeon Travelers 2 & Dungeon Travelers 2-2 instead putting this

Reactions: omnislash1351

Sheppd

Dec 17, 2023
How do you progress with Hasumi Isuki the conductor girl? I'm having a helluva time getting anywhere with her. Could use a save that unlocks everything or at least her, I got most the other girls
She likes her butt, but the only real way to get her to stand still is to have the slippery feet skill that will make her walk into you like a brick wall. It's kind of tricky because if she isn't completely stone walled from moving, she'll just run to the next car and you'll loose any further chances. The other option is to stick around car 6 and wait for her while there isn't many passengers, but you would only have one shot so it would take a while..

so this is coming out on steam in q2 2024? looking forward to it
The quarters keep getting pushed back, and if you download the demo they have for it on Steam, it's literally the same exact MTL translation available in the thread (aka, google translate) so I really don't know what to expect from them anymore.. Maybe it's a place holder translation and they can ditch the mosaics...? MAYBE.........? /delusion

Reactions: toffles

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Capture Guide

Since I couldn't for the life of me get any scene unlocks to work, I took a day w/ dnSpy to go over the game's internals to see what is actually required.

A bit of terminology first, when I say "attack" I mean trigger one of the 3 possible sex scene types (blowjobs, sex from front, sex from back) by first bringing the girls SAN to 0 from molesting, then use the penis action on one of the red flashy icons.

I will say "molest" when I mean the various touch actions that do not trigger a sex scene (i.e. you remain in 3D train mode).

Sexual Development
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Thitutter" Post General requirements

Nozomi (Daycare worker)

Mitsuri (Busty Blonde Basketball JK)

Zuiho (Pink-haired nurse)

Aoba (Flight Attendant)

Kodama (Black/Purple-haired JK)

Yurika (Black-haired Cosplayer)

Fuyumi (White dress)

Toki (Blue-haired JK)

Misc Endings

Cheat Codes

God!

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Were they always those stations?
I lost my save and the game... I forgot to make a backup and now I started everything from scratch.

I feel they are less, I remembered there were many more ...? or maybe I don't remember.
So I downloaded the one on this page but... I'm not sure. Can someone pass a picture of your game with the stations?

Y... The author never decreased the difficulty of doing things? It's on par with playing Touhou with the hitboxes.

1705911349450.png 1705911366109.png

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes