Siren

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
beta 0.3
Repent! Jokes, I figured the build would get leaked.

Keep in mind, the early access tier is being tested as sort of a limited beta test and there have been some notable things that have already been pointed out and fixed for the public build this Friday. I'll make these issues public so people hopefully don't run into them. I started the beta test hoping to minimize how many new players get a shitty experience because of an easily fixable glitch that can completely ruin a save's progress.

I hope you guys enjoy. If you spot out any crashes or oversights, I do check back here often to see feedback!

Known glitches:
-Training Agi at the Dojo gives you 2 Agi levels rather than XP. Avoid training (you don't need agi yet anyways)
-Talking to Rose after her first H scene might lead to a crash (save often just in case)
-Failing Rose's minigames can cause weird errors (permanently invisible, etc)
-Small oversights (wrong sprites/busts, etc)

A10randomboy

May 6, 2017
Repent! Jokes, I figured the build would get leaked.

Keep in mind, the early access tier is being tested as sort of a limited beta test and there have been some notable things that have already been pointed out and fixed for the public build this Friday. I'll make these issues public so people hopefully don't run into them. I started the beta test hoping to minimize how many new players get a shitty experience because of an easily fixable glitch that can completely ruin a save's progress.

I hope you guys enjoy. If you spot out any crashes or oversights, I do check back here often to see feedback!

Known glitches:
-Training Agi at the Dojo gives you 2 Agi levels rather than XP. Avoid training (you don't need agi yet anyways)
-Talking to Rose after her first H scene might lead to a crash (save often just in case)
-Failing Rose's minigames can cause weird errors (permanently invisible, etc)
-Small oversights (wrong sprites/busts, etc)
Dude, I'm not gonna lie I fucking love your game, I wish I could help you with some money but I can't really afford it nowadays ^^ anyway, I didn't get any crashes during the playthrough I just did and the fact that you're reacting to the leak in such a passive way makes me think that you're one of the good devs out there. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see where this goes !! PS (edit) : the auntie minigame last part with the "who am I lying to ? I want it so bad" cracked me up

Reactions: Isangrim

Siren

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Good news is I was able to replicate the crash tonight. Correct me if I'm wrong, but everyone who had the crash, did you have level 3 Charm immediately after talking to Rose after the FJ? It looks like there's a conflict between two text plugin codes that causes the crash. It's my first time working with this colored text so I'll try and keep that noted.

It's been changed for the public release on Friday. Until then, unfortunately you may have to restart or go back to a save
before the FJ scene and make sure your Charm is not yet at level 3 or higher if you want to progress.

"You never fail to disappoint" What did she mean by this?
Im not sure it fits the situation.
View attachment 19835
I've been pretty short on sleep trying to get this build done so there are definitely some lines that sound off/strange. I'll go back and try to touch up some of these parts after I've gotten some legit sleep.

Dude, I'm not gonna lie I fucking love your game, I wish I could help you with some money but I can't really afford it nowadays ^^ anyway, I didn't get any crashes during the playthrough I just did and the fact that you're reacting to the leak in such a passive way makes me think that you're one of the good devs out there. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see where this goes !! PS (edit) : the auntie minigame last part with the "who am I lying to ? I want it so bad" cracked me up
I'm glad you're enjoying the game! Helps keep me motivated for sure. And don't worry about it, financial situations vary.

Last edited:
Reactions: A10randomboy

supanova999

Jul 1, 2017
Finally got around to trying this game and wow! Lovely art, lovely characters, great scenes, great dialogue. . . I really really enjoyed it!
This game instantly shot up to the top of my favorite games. Keep doing what you're doing dev! I predict this game will be very successful as long as you keep at it.

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
If anyone is interested, here is a savefile right before the second scene, avoiding that crash.

Last edited:

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Kinda wondering if people have managed to get he Aunt her costume or if her nigh-wear counts as it.
Just felt the need to ask since I figured the book quest for would unlock the costume but I can't seem to trigger it from her.

4.30 star(s) 78 Votes