• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
Sometimes after a patch I start over. This time I've noticed new graphic of fisherman and totally new animation of Violet capture you when you first meet.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
That sounds like you are describing allure not lewdness
iirc the only "change" lewdness does so far, is that Celica stops covering herself whenever she's naked, if your lewdness if above a certain threshold (maybe 50? I don't remember). I think lewdness will have a bigger part in future updates, but I might be wrong

Byorislav

Jun 23, 2018
iirc the only "change" lewdness does so far, is that Celica stops covering herself whenever she's naked, if your lewdness if above a certain threshold (maybe 50? I don't remember). I think lewdness will have a bigger part in future updates, but I might be wrong
Yeah I saw messages from a year ago saying "will have a bigger part in future updates" that's why I came to ask since a year has passed if any of such updates have been made.

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
I have a third in the pirate ship after letting one of them possess your body. How did you get the desert?
you get to the desert when you go on with the mirage marauders quest.

wheres the new armor
The new outfit is put on by penelope (the one of the pirate crew on the main deck) after you let her possess celica and take her body for some time five times in total. It's a five piece pirate themed outfit that boosts your luck stat by ten per piece.

Arkanae

May 29, 2018
just unequip celica's underwear and use the charm spell. that should do the trick
I have been able to trigger it even without that, the cage mushroom has a spore attack that drops pieces of clothing...

What I am curious about is if there is another scene that can be triggered with the version of the cage mushroom that has someone(?) in the cage. I can't get any further reaction than combat + escape or combat + regen + escape with that one, even with Allure up.

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes