RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah, I kind of got that impression. Still, if every girl has at least one scene like the one after you beat Yvonne, then all the hair loss caused by the bullshit RNG will be worth it.
I found Yvonne to be far more lacking in terms of scenes. As Scarlet had multiple end score screens based on how you were defeated. Yvonne had the same one over and over.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I found Yvonne to be far more lacking in terms of scenes. As Maggie had multiple end score screens based on how you were defeated. Yvonne had the same one over and over.
I got, like, at least, two different ones. The back breaking one and a foot in my face, which I think you only get if you take her boots off. But I was referring to the scene where you can request a footjob from her. Scarlett sadly doesn't have a request scene after you beat her. I'm hoping all the other girls will have scenes like that.

Reactions: Reapergod36

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I got, like, at least, two different ones. The back breaking one and a foot in my face, which I think you only get if you take her boots off. But I was referring to the scene where you can request a footjob from her. Scarlett sadly doesn't have a request scene after you beat her. I'm hoping all the other girls will have scenes like that.
I tended not to like the footjob request because I didn't feel like I worked for it at all. It was just pointless pandering because it didn't even give me an ending or game over. Also when I mean different endings I meant at the score screen, not the individual sex grapples.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Also how to you manage to get her to take her boots off. I've beat her a couple times, no luck on boots being taken off.

EDIT: Nevermind I just didn't talk to the NPC's enough.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I tended not to like the footjob request because I didn't feel like I worked for it at all. It was just pointless pandering because it didn't even give me an ending or game over. Also when I mean different endings I meant at the score screen, not the individual sex grapples.
I disagree. I beat her. After empowering her. I earned that footjob. Besides, it appears you teach her a new move if you go through with it. So much like the surrender option I'm sure partaking in the request scenes will come back to bite me on the ass later. Worth it though.
I was also talking about the score card. I got at least two different ones from Yvonne.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I disagree. I beat her. After empowering her. I earned that footjob. Besides, it appears you teach her a new move if you go through with it. So much like the surrender option I'm sure partaking in the request scenes will come back to bite me on the ass later. Worth it though.
I was also talking about the score card. I got at least two different ones from Yvonne.
Yes I did figure out there was another card. I just didn't bother to talk to 'friends' the game tells me I have but have no reason to care for.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yes I did figure out there was another card. I just didn't bother to talk to 'friends' the game tells me I have but have no reason to care for.
Well, one of the ''friends'' is apparently a hot chick. So that's reason enough for me to care. :p

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Well, one of the ''friends'' is apparently a hot chick. So that's reason enough for me to care. :p
Probably going to end up being a boss with some corruption being the reason. But also, I don't know about that, depends on the personality.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Probably going to end up being a boss with some corruption being the reason. But also, I don't know about that, depends on the personality.
It's certainly what I'm hoping for. Apparently she's the strongest member of our dojo.

Nov 30, 2017
Is there a way to increase screen size? I tried F1 and full screen but it just shows up as a tiny box on a black screen.

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
The Arhive seems to be broken. I try'd all 3 links and it didn't extracted... total com can't even open it to see what files are there...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The Arhive seems to be broken. I try'd all 3 links and it didn't extracted... total com can't even open it to see what files are there...
Winrar 5.5 or latest 7zip. Did you try with them?

SirChiptn

Feb 10, 2018
I am extremely new to this site and how to download such things. I have no idea what to do, and I've tried to download it and extract it and such, idk what I am doing wrong. If someone can help me with a guide of what to do, that'll be helpful lol

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I am extremely new to this site and how to download such things. I have no idea what to do, and I've tried to download it and extract it and such, idk what I am doing wrong. If someone can help me with a guide of what to do, that'll be helpful lol
Just pick one of the file hosts. Mega's good if you haven't hit the download limit. Click download and then save the file somewhere. I usually put it on my Desktop. Then use an extracting program like Winrar or 7zip to extract the files to wherever you want. Make sure you have the latest version of 7zip or Winrar.

Reactions: brynhildr
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes