RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

moqrei

Nov 7, 2017
Here's the teaser image for the new girl. It's under spoilers because it hints at all of her content as well as how to fight her (although it won't make sense until you actually run into her).

I pledged this month so I played it on release and really liked it. 4F will most likely be a Barbarian focused on dominating you with her ass for anyone curious.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

papey

Sep 7, 2017
wait what, the post didn't update for me, sorry guys

EDIT: thanks once again for link!

Lev95

Jan 16, 2018
Hello,how i can extract save file of 1.3 version to 1.4 for continue my quest

Lev95

Jan 16, 2018
i extract current file,but its nothing happen in the game,help me please if its possible

Bo Wei

Jan 17, 2018
i extract current file,but its nothing happen in the game,help me please if its possible
put the old save files(Save01.rvdata2, Save02.rvdata2 ... etc) into the new game folder to continue your progress without starting all over.

Just the old save files only. Don't replace everything.

Sep 19, 2017
So walkthrough for the 3rd floor boss. Her page turning is Key to defeating her. ! page turn means a special move of water blast or Water Fall or Healing herself or Thunder Strike/ Always Block this as it does TONS OF DMG. Two page turns means a grapple move/ Grapple Counter/ You can attack with grab block on which helps. 3 Page turns meaning she is upping her defense/ Always Attack at this part where she does nothing. Note that she may cast two different pages of 3 and 2 and sometimes 1 in order of queuing them to attack or counter you.

Sep 19, 2017
Also to get the 4 scenes at the bottom you must lose to her level 2 and go to jail and sneak through the hole. Then it will tell you to hide in one of the 4 places. Each hiding spot if caught will give you that specific scene caught at the location. Hide there then move to get out of hiding. Sorry idk how to put on the spoiler tag

Ripon

Feb 2, 2018
Any one know for what reason are Scralet shoes for?

Or is there any additional moves for Eliza, like for that second floor girl if you surrender to many times for her?

papey

Sep 7, 2017
there aren't any additional moves to eliza there's the things that chromeoverdose described though as extra stuff

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes