RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

BalinaJ001

Mar 31, 2021
Like i said in some post above it's the same old story.
Silence from Bo about the situation,same goes from Koda:this month,this week,soon,no progress update.
But the "new" drama was Bo putting Koda on f10.
This is just pathetic, I really don't understand what type of leverage does Koda have over Bo Wei for him to not have been dropped already, I feel like either Koda has some Blackmail over him or they are "really really" close to each other. I think its pretty clear that once ToT finishes, Koda is finished. Meaning he is probably delaying as much as he can for his money and "career".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

vuwuink

Mar 9, 2022
i think bo is just enjoyin
This is just pathetic, I really don't understand what type of leverage does Koda have over Bo Wei for him to not have been dropped already, I feel like either Koda has some Blackmail over him or they are "really really" close to each other. I think its pretty clear that once ToT finishes, Koda is finished. Meaning he is probably delaying as much as he can for his money and "career".
i dont think so, i think he'll continue on finishing some of his unfinished project such as Lv 0 ,Warrior Guild, HoH or maybe Heelfall

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
What the hell ever happened to level 0? Damn you, Candice!
I'm still fuming about level 0. If I remember correctly, it was made before Bo adopted his lackluster cheap animations. It had so much potential too. I'd even take a buggy unfinished version or a leak, cuz we know we're not getting a full release.

Reactions: Jorilla
Nov 12, 2021
I'm still fuming about level 0. If I remember correctly, it was made before Bo adopted his lackluster cheap animations. It had so much potential too. I'd even take a buggy unfinished version or a leak, cuz we know we're not getting a full release.
My brother is memory serves right LVL0 was "basically finished" almost 5 fucking years ago and just needed some "minor tweaks and bug fixes" it was then handed to koda for that job and BOOM.

No updates for 5 ish years.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
My brother is memory serves right LVL0 was "basically finished" almost 5 fucking years ago and just needed some "minor tweaks and bug fixes" it was then handed to koda for that job and BOOM.

Plus a waste of resources many cg,voice acted,ecc ecc a pity.

Reactions: Jorilla

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Can someone give me an guide to get every scene? like what I must do to get each outcome for the swan part 3
Here's a link to the walkthrough by Fvlaenix:

I suspect it's a copyright issue. BoWei can't cut off Koda and Koda knows he can get away with being a millstone around his neck. BoWei would rather make $2500.00 or so each month with Koda "Sometimes" contributing rather than not making any $$$.

Are you sure? I thought Koda mentioned Level 0 but didn't do any work on it.

Reactions: skinnyj69

Mramda

Nov 3, 2019
Bowei doesn't have to release the work to get the money. Just showing a few CGs as if they are working on a project is enough to get enough money, so they will keep the status quo.
Whatever Koda says about it being the cause, that's an excuse to delay. If they were serious about finishing the work, it would have been done long ago.
I'm sure if they cut Bowei's subscriber income to zero, they'd release the piece in no time.

Nov 12, 2021
Here's a link to the walkthrough by Fvlaenix:

I suspect it's a copyright issue. BoWei can't cut off Koda and Koda knows he can get away with being a millstone around his neck. BoWei would rather make $2500.00 or so each month with Koda "Sometimes" contributing rather than not making any $$$.

I'm about 95 percent sure. I'd have to comb the catalogue of this god forsaken thread for a good 600 or so pages for proof but I'm almost certain we were at the "LVL0 should be released this weekend guys!" Stage from bo and koda. I know I lie and shitpost a lot here but this time I'm serious cos man I was hyped for that game

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Yeah koda Indeed worked on lv0 i've seen 3 streams.
He was working on the maid,merchant,warden at the time.
I was able to see some mechanic and scene like the warden whipping,the chores for the maid,the potion/kissing for the merchant.
He worked on expanding the map plus it was his idea to add va.
He also asked Bo for more cg.
But then well you know how it ended.

Edit:i still have 1 cg of the Queen demommy.png

efthkal

Mar 18, 2021
Yeah koda Indeed worked on lv0 i've seen 3 streams.
He was working on the maid,merchant,warden at the time.
I was able to see some mechanic and scene like the warden whipping,the chores for the maid,the potion/kissing for the merchant.
He worked on expanding the map plus it was his idea to add va.
He also asked Bo for more cg.
But then well you know how it ended.

Edit:i still have 1 cg of the Queen View attachment 3611158
Do you have more cg from lv 0?

Devotica

Dec 12, 2019
bro first let them complete 9f swan and crow version and 9 floor karen(reapers dungean) they havent completed it i dont know about swan and crow 9 floor but surely 9f reapers dunean karen version is still not completed last option/choice for karen is not present and one room in karen dungean is not open its locked also their is some error with items available karen sowrd hilt and some other material for her sword are missing there BUT I LOVE KAREN FART SCENE still the game is not complete first BOWEI AND KODA should complete it then procceed toward floor 10 cause i really want it
ps: DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DEFEAT THE GREEN GIRL NINJA TEACHER AT HER 3RD LEVEL SHE STRONG AF DOES THE GAME ENDS THERE ? IF YOU HAVE SAVE OF THAT PLEASE GIVE
Hey, how can I get the karen's fart scene?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes