RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
Sooo i kinda have a problem, i farmed too much, i'm at 180 atk and 110 def or so, and i'm afraid the next girl won't be able to do much to me... What should i do ? I don't feel like starting a new one

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Sooo i kinda have a problem, i farmed too much, i'm at 180 atk and 110 def or so, and i'm afraid the next girl won't be able to do much to me... What should i do ? I don't feel like starting a new one
Let Lady Cobra have her way with you for a while? You can always let her farm you for a while, then buy back stats you want to keep (i.e. levels/mhp) while letting her have the atk and def she siphons. might take a while, but you wouldn't have to restart.

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
Let Lady Cobra have her way with you for a while? You can always let her farm you for a while, then buy back stats you want to keep (i.e. levels/mhp) while letting her have the atk and def she siphons. might take a while, but you wouldn't have to restart.
And i can always have it back since i have a lot of money, so the farm won't be lost... Thanks dude, that's actually a good idea, i just have to surrender with the move that removes atk and def

Reactions: bahamut2195

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I know this might not be the best threas to ask, but I’m having a problem with my keyboard, the down arrow doesn’t work properly. Is there a way to switch the control system in rpg maker Vx are to other keys?
I’m trying to use keytweak to switch the down arrow to another key, but so far it’s not working.

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
Ok so i just tested, kinda disapointed that there's no event when she gets you to lvl 1...

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I could be wrong here, but i believe you cant modify the cobtrols, you would need to create a script. Its doable, i just dont have the experience to walk you through it.

Pic

May 13, 2017
And i can always have it back since i have a lot of money, so the farm won't be lost... Thanks dude, that's actually a good idea, i just have to surrender with the move that removes atk and def
You can even win the 3rd tribute game to have it back all stats in once for free so you save the money farm too :)

Parnaval

Oct 17, 2017
I know this might not be the best threas to ask, but I’m having a problem with my keyboard, the down arrow doesn’t work properly. Is there a way to switch the control system in rpg maker Vx are to other keys?
I’m trying to use keytweak to switch the down arrow to another key, but so far it’s not working.
Hallo ^^
As i know "F1" opens Game Properties try finding to change smth there)

Reactions: jiaojian121

a52676

May 19, 2018
Try unplug the webcab or other USB device. I had simliar issue but all the key input are out of the order.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes