• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
after the big delay of last patch it shouldnt be that much of a suprise that his schedule is a tad bit chaotic to say the least hopefully they dont overwork themselves want these guys to keep up this good work for a long time ^^

Reactions: LeonOne994

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
after the big delay of last patch it shouldnt be that much of a suprise that his schedule is a tad bit chaotic to say the least hopefully they dont overwork themselves want these guys to keep up this good work for a long time ^^
I doubt they care either way what members of a piracy site think about their ability to hit deadlines, but the Patreons might. Honestly, I don't know why a person would create deadlines for themselves anyway. At best you hit them on time and no one gives a crap, and at worst you miss them repeatedly and people get pissed. It seems to me that if Bo didn't inflict the "one update a month" deadline upon himself, he could be a bit more flexible in his workload instead of constantly feeling pressured because he is running behind schedule.

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
I don't know why a person would create deadlines for themselves
Personnaly i do it because it helps me work on something when i know i need to do something for like a precise date, i work on it a lot more, even if you're late, you put yourself to work even more

Ashigame

May 23, 2017
I am a Patron but I am not pissed with the delay because they deliver great quality content for the awesome game. It is just that people are not perfectly aware of delays because there is no official post about it, so they only know the info at the very last moment.

Reactions: LeonOne994

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Personnaly i do it because it helps me work on something when i know i need to do something for like a precise date, i work on it a lot more, even if you're late, you put yourself to work even more
Fair enough. Motivation is important, of course. Some people thrive under pressure as well.

I am a Patron but I am not pissed with the delay because they deliver great quality content for the awesome game. It is just that people are not perfectly aware of delays because there is no official post about it, so they only know the info at the very last moment.
Honestly, most patrons probably aren't pissed, bad choice of words on my part. He is also not asking for a lot, as two bucks a month is more than fair. Still, there is a sense of paying for nothing when deadlines are missed. I think Bo Wei may have been better off with a structure in which his patrons only get charged when he releases a major update, i.e. a new boss, which would avoid the deadlines and yet still guarantee regular releases. Four straight deadlines missed has to be a little frustrating.

May 11, 2018
well he needed the deadlines cause he is charging per month,so he has to deliver something each month for the money he gets,i agree that this system isn't perfect if he misses a couple of deadlines but it's what he chose right?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
well he needed the deadlines cause he is charging per month,so he has to deliver something each month for the money he gets,i agree that this system isn't perfect if he misses a couple of deadlines but it's what he chose right?
I think so, I'm not positive how Patreon works from a developer/artists end and how you set up received payments.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
So the next patch we should expect on the 20th and the Eliza and Khulan and 5th floor part 2 are in a few days?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
So the next patch we should expect on the 20th and the Eliza and Khulan and 5th floor part 2 are in a few days?
Doubt it. Sounds like 5th floor part 2 on the 20th or later, and just Khulan, Eliza and Lily teaser in the next couple of days.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes