• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Any news about new version release date???
No delays yet, so the devs are looking at some time in January for 7f. Might get a small Christmas update around the end of this month. The actual bpost is a few pages back if you wanna dig it up. pg.290 first post

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
No delays yet, so the devs are looking at some time in January for 7f. Might get a small Christmas update around the end of this month. The actual bpost is a few pages back if you wanna dig it up. pg.290 first post
Do we know what the christmas bonus is? :D

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I know, right?
I wasn't joking, let's do it!

It's not hard nor that time consuming. We can have a section for them at the end of each floor.

All we need is a mega archive, then we just need to add links to the walkthrough and done.

Also imagine how many more times we could be "just look at the walkthrough" with that passive aggressive better than everybody grin on our faces!

EDIT: the walk in the OP isn't updated? wut?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I wasn't joking, let's do it!

It's not hard nor that time consuming. We can have a section for them at the end of each floor.

All we need is a mega archive, then we just need to add links to the walkthrough and done.

Also imagine how many more times we could be "just look at the walkthrough" with that passive aggressive better than everybody grin on our faces!
I already have a mega archive for them set up, it's what I link to when I post my saves. I'll make a new section for them just for the sense of superiority alone. It's not the worst idea ever, but it is something we will have to update every time the walkthrough is updated.

*sigh* I'm gonna have to grind through 6f at least twice more now.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
EDIT: the walk in the OP isn't updated? wut?
Oh it is. Boss just linked to my post with the walk in it since I don't think he can modify brynhildr's post directly. Or IDK why exactly, but there is a link to my post with the updated walkthrough, it just wasn't attached to the OP the way we were expecting.

I've updated that particular post of mine with the newest walkthrough version that includes the savegame links and descriptions though, so you may haughtily refer back to the walkthrough now when asked for savefiles.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Oh it is. Boss just linked to my post with the walk in it since I don't think he can modify brynhildr's post directly. Or IDK why exactly, but there is a link to my post with the updated walkthrough, it just wasn't attached to the OP the way we were expecting.

I've updated that particular post of mine with the newest walkthrough version that includes the savegame links and descriptions though, so you may haughtily refer back to the walkthrough now when asked for savefiles.
It was so you'd get any likes as a show of appreciation for sharing, and also so if you needed to update it you could. Would have helped if I'd deleted the old one I suppose... (sorry)

BTW, mirroring the new version now.

Reactions: bahamut2195

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
It was so you'd get any likes as a show of appreciation for sharing, and also so if you needed to update it you could. Would have helped if I'd deleted the old one I suppose... (sorry)

BTW, mirroring the new version now.
Cool, it actually works out a little better now that I don't have to constantly beg mods or uploaders to update the damn thing whenever we make a small change. I appreciate it.

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
like legit I can only make it ten rounds on the 4th monk lol walk through is great for everything BUT Karen,theres just no way to anticipate that shit,I suck ass my guys

Reactions: Konstantinus

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
My record is 50 rounds with Karen, shes not hard if you memorize the pattern and get high enough level.
Niiiiice.

Speaking of, where's my Karen signature -_-?

As far as this Holiday update goes, I kinda thought that it was just Cobra dressed up in a new outfit. Disappointing, but easier for the devs to make :p.

Reactions: LeonOne994
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes