RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
The new stuff doesn't overwrite stuff from before, does it? I haven't made it to Cobra yet and I'd hate to miss something. :x

Oct 30, 2017
I was really displeased by the two Cobra final scenes... Damn... They could give a tad little more explicit warning to what was about to unfold. :confounded::noexpression:

Gay/anal stuff is something I personally abhor, anything even remotely related to the male physiology or sexuality is repulsive for me, but I do know there were some people asking for scenes like these, so I won't complain for my curiosity and the willingness to obey her commands without measuring the actual consequences.
The game remains a dream game despite that little surprise, stuff not uncommon in another devs' games from the same genre.
I just hoped Bo Wei would remain immune and as far as he could from the "g@y sh*t".

Nevertheless, this update has lots of fuel to burn. Quality stuff. Lots of new dialogue, recycled scenes in new contexts and the advent of EX Battles. Already tried Scarlett, Yvonne, Cobra and Lily. (The soundtracks are amazing, BTW.)
I recommend you people try beating Yvonne past EX Level 10. She is RUTHLESS.

(I regret EVERY lava/frozen potion I farmed: came to a point that I might have to beg to get my stats drained by Cobra in order to get a fighting chance against Yvonne, because by now she mostly one-shots me. Will try Eliza and Khulan tonight.)

daoba211

Apr 14, 2018
I was really displeased by the two Cobra final scenes... Damn... They could give a tad little more explicit warning to what was about to unfold. :confounded::noexpression:

Gay/anal stuff is something I personally abhor, anything even remotely related to the male phisiology or sexuality is repulsive for me, but I do know there were some people asking for scenes like these, so I won't complain for my curiosity and the willingness to obey her commands without measuring the actual consequences.
The game remains a dream game despite that little surprise, stuff not uncommon in another devs' games.
I just hoped Bo Wei would remain immune and as far as he could from the "g0y sh*t".

Nevertheless, this update has lots of fuel to burn. Quality stuff. Lots of new dialogue, recycled scenes in new contexts and the advent of EX Battles. Already tried Scarlett, Yvonne, Cobra and Lily.
I recommend you people try beating Yvonne past EX Level 10. She is RUTHLESS.

(I regret EVERY lava/frozen potion I farmed: came to a point that I might have to beg to get my stats drained by Cobra in order to get a fighting chance against Yvonne, because by now she mostly one-shots me. Will try Eliza and Khulan tonight.)

How do you get the new scenes, I mean the one she wearing the latex suit ...?
No new text in my game orz

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
so, i played the new version for a while and when i started to talk to lily it didn't bring me to the menu because i was trying to get the new scene where you redeem her, also they say they included a new object on the map once i gave her something, what do i need to give her to unlock that object and tot make lily talk to me?

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
How do you get the new scenes, I mean the one she wearing the latex suit ...?
No new text in my game orz
Lose to her then sniff her stockings untill you get addicted 2 sniffing her stockings, lose again sniff again twice. After that do the "Bankruptcy" talk. Then do serve and select the middle one she offers you a ancient coin take it. Serve middle choice again she offers you 5. Serve middle choice again she offers you 10 and then viola

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
i had lost all my save files due to my computer breaking down.Can someone please upload a completed save file prior to this update?thanks in advance

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
now that the update is finally done.... zazzaro and bahamut..... betting game for possible 2.0 6th floor update?
and thank you k3k for the hotfix but i still don't know the object they told us after you gave lily something.

Reactions: bahamut2195

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
i had lost all my save files due to my computer breaking down.Can someone please upload a completed save file prior to this update?thanks in advance
I have a file that is "completed", but I didn't do any of the optional content with the bosses, meaning you are still free. I can give you that link if you like. i will eventually make a true complete file, just not yet.

@Justsomeone99 No, not unless we do it all via PM. I'm not looking for another ban, and Zazz is already banned again.

Reactions: Awesoooome

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
I have a file that is "completed", but I didn't do any of the optional content with the bosses, meaning you are still free. I can give you that link if you like. i will eventually make a true complete file, just not yet.

@Justsomeone99 No, not unless we do it all via PM. I'm not looking for another ban, and Zazz is already banned again.
yeah i got that clean one and i asked back the same thing xD.i just dont want to go through every optional scene again.i have already done that.

Reactions: bahamut2195

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
yeah i got that clean one and i asked back the same thing XD.i just dont want to go through every optional scene again.i have already done that.
lol oh yeah, sorry about that. I'll let you know when I finish my full file. I gotta make one eventually for the walkthrough anyway.

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
After fighting with any girl on EX mode she is always in EX mode even if i select the "normal" option when i'm about to fight. is that normal or is a bug? i used the hotfix recently posted but it didn't fix it

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
After fighting with any girl on EX mode she is always in EX mode even if i select the "normal" option when i'm about to fight. is that normal or is a bug? i used the hotfix recently posted but it didn't fix it
it's a bug with option selection, some just don't work, also happens with "Talk" and "Other" on Lily and Cobra after you finish both their routes

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
Can anyone help with Khulan?

I've tried getting zero dignity, maxing her fury, dreaming of her, and wearing the puppy gear for her. But it doesn't seem to be advancing... am I missing something or does she lack a proper quest like Yvonne?

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Can anyone help with Khulan?

I've tried getting zero dignity, maxing her fury, dreaming of her, and wearing the puppy gear for her. But it doesn't seem to be advancing... am I missing something or does she lack a proper quest like Yvonne?
This is a bug and will be fixed in the next hotfix, at which point you won't need to do anything else in your save besides challenging Khulan again to proceed.

Reactions: EvaSlavE

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
This is a bug and will be fixed in the next hotfix, at which point you won't need to do anything else in your save besides challenging Khulan again to proceed.
Ah, thank you for the response. Guess I'll just occupy myself with these other lovely ladies for now.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes