RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Yeah, I think it's the ones after defeat. Is there a way to get her to absorb your level instead of other stats?
If you're talking about unlocking dream sequences (breast, "sword" and shoe ones), it doesn't really matter whether it's lvl or stats or both, you just need to her to drain you for a certain total "worth" to trigger a scene (one level equates to 10 stat points or something like that)
(Correct me if i'm wrong, but I totally remember someone explaining this stuff many pages ago)
No idea how this interacts with tribute, though, I've got those scenes before the expansion came out.

Willy_Warrior

Dec 5, 2017
I wish you could still lick Cobra's armpits and serve as a chair after completing her latex scenes. Also I swear there's a line of dialogue where she gives you permission to sniff her pantyhose but you still can't after a point.
What function do you lot reckon being "high" on her shoe stink will have, if it's given more than the filter?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I mean... I'm already subservient to her and can give her tribute... Can I also simply recover the stats she took without needing to pay if she took them through combat?
Yes? There is an option once fully subservient to just ask her for all your stats back free of charge (I think). Whether she took them through combat or upon defeat does not matter.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I wish you could still lick Cobra's armpits and serve as a chair after completing her latex scenes. Also I swear there's a line of dialogue where she gives you permission to sniff her pantyhose but you still can't after a point.
What function do you lot reckon being "high" on her shoe stink will have, if it's given more than the filter?
yeah we need more of her latex scenes :D

shuracon1

May 16, 2018
Great... Now Lily is giving me trouble. I need an S rank but her fight is just too broken. Also fuck Yvonne's level 3 fight. The whole random boot thing makes it almost impossible.

Pic

May 13, 2017
Great... Now Lily is giving me trouble. I need an S rank but her fight is just too broken. Also fuck Yvonne's level 3 fight. The whole random boot thing makes it almost impossible.
Try to farm some atk and def potion in order to survive longer and hit harder.

Maximeme

Aug 20, 2017
So I know that Bo Wei release every X weeks, but anybody got like, a more precise estimate? Cause I'm dying to find out what the 6th floor has in store. Maybe some butt stuff like sith Cobra but even more?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
The update should be on 31st. So far there are no delays, if there are, Koda will let us know on 25th.
Since the 25th has come and gone...anyone know if all is still on schedule for the 31st? :eazyHype:

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Since the 25th has come and gone...anyone know if all is still on schedule for the 31st? :eazyHype:
Well he said that he would tell us if there is a delay of the 25th, considering that he didn't say anything I am guessing that we will be getting the Yvonne update in 5 days :D

Reactions: Search88 and fanboi

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I'm trying, but Yvonne's boot event I just too hard to bypass. So I can't get defense potions.
defense potions are from Eliza. you don't have to S-rank Yvonne first or anything. Farm, then come back. Or just get lava potions from scarlett, raise attack, use fire attacks, and crush Yvonne before she can really mount an offense.

bootsfetish59

Jul 12, 2018
Koda on Patreon community (sorry for bad news ^^):
"The Yvonne Expansion update is scheduled for November 4. Sorry it needed to be pushed a bit past October (as it does contain a little Halloween event in addition to the expansion). On Bo's end, 6F seems to be progressing very well, so we're setting the tentative release date for that as November 20. Please look forward to No-reverse November. (Footvember? Bootvember?)"

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes