RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
Hey, i have a question about Lily. Is there a way to get her like redemption fight twice ? (Don't remember the exact name) Because since i won the fight first try, i missed some scene...

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
I'm kinda curious, have anyone tried talking to Yvonne after Eliza training or Eliza+Scarlett, does the dialogue change?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah of course XD
Yeah, but what does it say, though, does she just replace "Scalet" with "Eliza", or are there completely new lines?
I'm too lazy to skip through the entirety of Eliza's content just for that comment

Ashigame

May 23, 2017
Hey, i have a question about Lily. Is there a way to get her like redemption fight twice ? (Don't remember the exact name) Because since i won the fight first try, i missed some scene...
Not for now, the redeem fight option disappears if you win sorry :/

Pic

May 13, 2017
Yeah, but what does it say, though, does she just replace "Scalet" with "Eliza", or are there completely new lines?
I'm too lazy to skip through the entirety of Eliza's content just for that comment
I checked just a few seconds ago, the lines don't changed, maybe we can expect new lines in the upcoming Koda's "summer cleaning" update in order to match with latest expansions :)

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
AMAZING WORK GUYS!!! I won't be needing it since I have played through it 4-5 times now but that is such a big thing for the community :D I think bo should reward you with a floor :evilsmile:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
AMAZING WORK GUYS!!! I won't be needing it since I have played through it 4-5 times now but that is such a big thing for the community :D I think bo should reward you with a floor :evilsmile:
Happy to do it. Zazz did all the hard work anyway, I just organized everything. Honestly I just got sick of writing like, two paragraph posts explaining how to get certain scenes or how to raise piety. This saves time.:evilsmile:

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
That might just be a little too much, but I wouldn't complain :)

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
Yay 2 more weeks everyone LOVES dates being pushed back (NOT)
P.S why don't we push it back till New Year?
PSS Deadline is 25th august btw (its wrote on patreon that updates take 30-45 days) YARE YARE H I S U C K I

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes