RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
Oh, so he has another femdom game? How does that one do in the art and sex scene department? Shit-ton of both? Decent amount of both? Some of one, none of the other? None of either?
Well, just saw the ''No Sex'' tag, so that's a bummer. But still, is there at least plenty of art? Or some art?

Dahomi

Jun 13, 2018
u guys how can i beat this chick on the 6 floor , i get my ass whooped even i have the best items .any tips ???

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
so I can't seem to be able to equip the puppy gear on F6, everytime i try it says ''no way.... i can't do that while she is around'' or ''it's dirty down here'' when you try in the sewers.
I get that msg even she's not around! is this a bug or is there a specific time and place for it?

P.S. (I already tried wearing it in lower floors and climbing to F6 it didn't work he just takes it off the moment you reach F6)

Reactions: Search88

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
@Koda-
update:
if you lose or win in the first puppy gear fight against Karen you still get a black screen, even after the ''hotfix''

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
@Koda-
another update:
after I saved all the monks and got the ''good ending'' i got thunder fist but Karen is still on her throne and i have the options of 1- saving Blake (again), 2- bet money, and 3- puppy gear fight (which i couldn't do), it seems the bug didn't get fixed in this hotfix (ver. 1.11.1), however i didn't have that problem in ver. 1.11.0
to note that i didn't finish ''karen's boot conquering'' maybe that's the reason for the bug or maybe not....
just hope you're getting these feedbacks from me here or from others cuz I can't access Patreon and here is the only place i can discuss the game.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
u guys how can i beat this chick on the 6 floor , i get my ass whooped even i have the best items .any tips ???
The key to Karen is to recognize her attack pattern. Make sure you have a healthy stock of Potion B (20ish is a good start). Weapons and equipment aren't important as her damage is % based. Have the insulator skill as well.

Now she attacks you will a regular, physical attack every odd numbered turn, and follows up with a special attack every even numbered turn. You will always get to go first. Watch the type of animation she does for a physical attack, then use the appropriate defensive move immediately after. If you already have the right defense up, use an attack of your own, or drink a potion if your health is below half. Generally, healing takes priority, but don't neglect your own attacks as this forces Karen to lose her attack buff and rebuild her stack from the beginning.

Here is the list of physical attacks and the defensive move you should respond with:
Slap - grab block
Kick - insulator OR block (the one with insulator is a guaranteed KO so go always for insulator) if she puts her foot in your face, block
Punch - grab block
Sword leg (ball busting)- block
after a successful defense attack her with any move to reduce her attack or heal with a potion/technique

It should be a breeze to get up to 20 turns in depending on your potion stock. Always keep a go0d amount of pots on you, and save before each fight in case something goes wrong.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
If you challenge Karen while wearing puppy gear, you can fight her without having to wager money. It's implied that she will however do something else to you if you lose but it hasn't been fully implemented yet and will be in a few days according to Koda.
amen!

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
What is the variable? :D
guess you lost track of my old poste so il try to explain again ;)
step 1. extrac the zip file named Data in the game folder make sure the extracted data folder is on the root of the game and not on a sub folder.

Step 2, after you droped your save in the save editor go to the extracted data folder and drop the file named Items.rvdata2 taht will add a list for you to freely add and remove aLL ingame aviaable and normaly unobtanable items such as hp up power up etc etc if its in the game you can add it,

Step 3 *optional* drop the file named System.rvdata2 also found in the extracted data folder that will name prety much all variable for easy modification.(y)
have fun !:giggle:

Reactions: LeonOne994

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
guess you lost track of my old poste so il try to explain again ;)
step 1. extrac the zip file named Data in the game folder make sure the extracted data folder is on the root of the game and not on a sub folder.

Step 2, after you droped your save in the save editor go to the extracted data folder and drop the file named Items.rvdata2 taht will add a list for you to freely add and remove aLL ingame aviaable and normaly unobtanable items such as hp up power up etc etc if its in the game you can add it,

Step 3 *optional* drop the file named System.rvdata2 also found in the extracted data folder that will name prety much all variable for easy modification.(y)
have fun !:giggle:
Thank you :D !!!
1544656279497.png also how do we get this scene :D

Reactions: bootsfetish59
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes