RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
Man that takes me back. A couple of years back I found this hentai manga with a shy girl who's inncocence got basically abused to the point she basically ruined her life. Legit couldn't fap, and I think I even teared up a little at the end. Whoever wrote that is an asshole.
Are you talking about emergence ?

Soulknife

Jun 11, 2018
My two cents on a possible cobra expansion part2: I really liked the part before latex, because the strapon and pain things are not my type...the most hot thing to me is that the more she drains you and the more you're likely to lose against her, being drained even more and so on until she made you a 1 lvl 1hp 1 def 1atk slave.
I tried to mod it just for my own fun, making her stronger as you keep sniffing her pantyhose giving her two new skills: one she can use at the end of her turn, with probability that rises the more your pantyhose addiction grows and let her drain you 30hp+3atk+3def or 50hp+5atk and fully heal her. This make the fight even harder, if you just sniffed her pantyhose 3 times and nearly impossible when you become her slave...because every turn she gets fully healed and stronger as you get drained more and more.
I found very satisfing to fight her just to be drained more and more without surrender. It's really femdom to me.
The second new skill is a state that lowers your atk temporary when she uses her feet on you..
This long post just to say what could be the cobra's expansion later: get you in a condition when you really fight her just to offer her all your power...it could be more interesting than just choose the option, because you experiment your submission

Reactions: LeonOne994

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the next bet I was hoping to make things a little bit more interesting, and long term. To do that I need @Koda- to confirm that you guys still plan on doing 20 floors. Obviously we understand it's too early for any confirmation, but do you have any sort of plan you can share?

Reactions: GearlessJoe

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the next bet I was hoping to make things a little bit more interesting, and long term. To do that I need @Koda- to confirm that you guys still plan on doing 20 floors. Obviously we understand it's too early for any confirmation, but do you have any sort of plan you can share?
Just out of curiosity, did anyone already have any signatures planned in case they won the bet? I didn't so I'm kinda glad I lost.

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
still for the life of me I cant fucking beat her lol,i give up,lemme good a save for the good ending,also,I did the save three of them and do the favors and still got the same bad ending ?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes