RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
I just dont get it straight -_-" Why the FUK devs waste time on creating huge floors???? Are you guys here for beautiful big floors??? Jesus christ !!!! DRAW MORE SCENES and MORE OPTIONS vs FEMALES !!!!! You can make a floor - just simple passage (straight line) and in the end boss - THATS FKNG IT 10 min of work - dont build FKING CASTLES we are HERE FOR FEMDOM and BATTLE and CG's not to WALK around in tower GODDAMIT -_-"
Just take example from miss Claus room (minigame unnecessary) Give all Girls small rooms but instead make more content for girls and their battles + make more girls!! We don't need to wander around and look at FKNG walls.
Have a nice day all - see ya in 2 month ^^
I like homeboys attitude lol,I agree,but then again most of us do in the sense that the turn around time for content is SHIT,Also in my "personal" opinion,I didn't think the clause or karen update were anything worth the time waited

dudunin

Aug 20, 2018
@edoitachi @BadMrFrostyy Hi ! In fact it is their game so they do as they want. As they said on their discord they delay not arbitrarily, they just think they can make it greater.

You can think what you want it will not change things. They also said : 'There will likely be a 60 day minimum between major releases for the forseeable future. ' .... Have a nice day ^^

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
It looks like it will not come out until early April, so that means 4 months without a major update and 3 without any kind of update...miss the good times when it was one per month :cry:
The content they're adding is so much better than the content they were with once per month though, and they're continually raising the bar so each update is straight up better than the last.

I just dont get it straight -_-" Why the FUK devs waste time on creating huge floors???? Are you guys here for beautiful big floors???
Lol, if you think all they're doing is just designing floor maps...

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
@edoitachi @BadMrFrostyy Hi ! In fact it is their game so they do as they want. As they said on their discord they delay not arbitrarily, they just think they can make it greater.

You can think what you want it will not change things. They also said : 'There will likely be a 60 day minimum between major releases for the forseeable future. ' .... Have a nice day ^^
it is what it is,I support their patreon either way

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
The content they're adding is so much better than the content they were with once per month though, and they're continually raising the bar so each update is straight up better than the last.
It will be for you, personally F6 is boring and with nothing new "kinky" (my opinion obviously) and if they continue like this, there will be a point where the "QUALITY" will increase so much that there will be only an annual update, Do you really want that for an increase in quality? your argument is not valid, the creators have to look for an intermediate point between quality and dedicated time for the update, if not... well, take a look to Futadom World for example (almost an update per year and recently almost 50% of their original patrons left), the other option is, I really dont want to think about it but it seems more like patreon milking...well, maybe seeing that 99% of the creators in Patreon do that have made me a little crazy about it.

Reactions: BadMrFrostyy

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Lemme chime in.
The issue is whether a longer wait is better for more "Quality" or not, and there's a good enough way to quantify that imo.
Did you enjoy Karen more relative to how much you had to wait for her, or did you enjoy Ms. Claus more relative to how quick she was to make? I think I'm unbiased here since I don't really like either of the two women that much, but I definitely enjoyed Ms. Claus' minifloor more than 6F, taking into account how much we had to wait for each.
Think about it like this. In the time it takes Bo and Koda to come out with a superfloor like Karen's you can probably get 3 to 4 minifloors, the tradeoff doesn't seem worth it to me.

Also, let's not pretend every single delay from the devs was justified, and that there was some new content being added each time. Did you guys already forget the DELAY HELL with Yvonne's update?

In the end it's their game, so we have to respect that they "didn't feel good" making shorter floors, but it still bums me out, especially after teasing us saying they were going back to them.
Btw, it's almost been 3 months since 6F :cry: And new girl is probably coming a month from now :cry::cry:

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
I just dont get it straight -_-" Why the FUK devs waste time on creating huge floors???? Are you guys here for beautiful big floors??? Jesus christ !!!! DRAW MORE SCENES and MORE OPTIONS vs FEMALES !!!!! You can make a floor - just simple passage (straight line) and in the end boss - THATS FKNG IT 10 min of work - dont build FKING CASTLES we are HERE FOR FEMDOM and BATTLE and CG's not to WALK around in tower GODDAMIT -_-"
Just take example from miss Claus room (minigame unnecessary) Give all Girls small rooms but instead make more content for girls and their battles + make more girls!! We don't need to wander around and look at FKNG walls.

Reactions: LeonOne994

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
I wonder if I really have to point out that when the developer says that a patch will be delayed because the floor is bigger than they originally planned, they don't mean the actual floor but rather all the CGs, battle mechanics and bug checking that comes with it (basically all the content you're asking for) or if I'm being baited by a troll.

On another topic I have to say, it's amazing that although the old image dezan posted and the one that was leaked are basically the same girl with a bit of rework, how different feels the two give. Seeing the leaked pics I see her as she'd have fun making you her toy, while seeing the old pic I can imagine cumming to your death at her legs as the only natural end.

Reactions: ccccccccccc

Willy_Warrior

Dec 5, 2017
did you enjoy Ms. Claus more relative to how quick she was to make? I think I'm unbiased here since I don't really like either of the two women that much, but I definitely enjoyed Ms. Claus' minifloor more than 6F, taking into account how much we had to wait for each.
Claus' floor was way better because all of the content was repeatable and the progression was getting more scenes, not in trying to avoid them on Karen's floor. Obviously it makes sense for Ethan to save people to keep moving up, but the reason any of us are playing this game is to jerk off to some pretty brutal femdom.

Reactions: kbutler

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
Lily is the best ! She knows put men at their right place ! If i must choose a Master : A sexy girl interested in foot fetish and femdom or a old man who must be freed by his student, i choose Lily <3

For the translation, for those who are interested in, here is Kuda's Answer :

"
Hello,

Unfortunately Tower of Trample's engine (RPGMVXA) does not have inherent localization support. While there are scripts/setups to provide such support, we are too far into the game to switch to them now.

This means that a localization effort would requires you/someone to manually replace all the text in the game. This is both extremely tedious and also a bit unreliable as I sometimes go back and edit the scripts/expand the scripts or functionality of previous floors, which can require the translation to be redone (usually a lot quicker with copy/paste etc, but still).

As a result I think it would be best to wait until the game is completed. In the meantime however you're of course welcome to prepare the script/translation for yourself (even if only because it might be sexier to you in french; I do this with JP to EN for a lot of games).

We will try to make future games more localization-friendly as well.

Thanks for your kind words and your interest in the game!

-Koda "

So i'll start when the game finished

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Lily is easily the best girl. I think Karen is great too, practically all the girls are in my opinion (ironically with the exception of Khulan), but the fact that Lily is the only girl so far that doesn't just want a dog, but wants YOU to be her dog gives her so many points in my book. Probably the only time her position will be threatened is when meet Roxy again.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes