RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Can somebody update the wiki, i mean its really outdated... ?
(somebody who knows the game better then me)
I think that was a project started and managed by the Discord users primarily. What's it missing? It seems to be relatively up to date.

papey

Sep 7, 2017
I think that was a project started and managed by the Discord users primarily. What's it missing? It seems to be relatively up to date.
two things i've noticed so far are there is no word on yvonne's grapple mechanic (3rd attack of each color will be a grapple, lvl 3 follow-up does not count) and that it suggests fire sword vs eliza (I assume back when the elemental focus was less pronounced than it is now)

Reactions: bahamut2195

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
i hope the dev put some content for lily dont get me wrong i like how she is but i would love a submission to her like the others why they never included that in lily expansion for some reason she always talk about getting you as her student ....... well atleast im hyped for the next boss she looks promsing

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
1/ Eliza (yeah I'm surprised too it's due to piss and pantyhose content ^^ )
2/ Karen (more due to potential content we don't see her really pleasing you imo )
3/ Cobra (lack of piss and for pantyhose I don't like the view in a scene are we in pantyhose? )
4/ Scarlet (1st encounter ^^ Special feeling)
5/ Lily (She has piss + pantyhose ^^ )
6/ Ms Claus (not really a character and as I someone said here draws are not beautiful)
7/ Yvonne (not rly piss content nor pantyhose and I'm not into boots sorry guys)
8/ Khulan (I'm not into bestiality and I don't like the idea of her eating our flesh or cutting our members I dunno Not into sweat too)

I have a question in my mind for a quite a long time but isn't Lily a special character ? Isn't she the girl from another game of author ?

I said that Ms Claus was not so beautiful, in fact the drawings but to be honest since the other games they did improve a lot ! ^^

Have a nice day !
What?

Reactions: Majodan

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
My favourites are Eliza and Scarlett. Then comes Khulan. I'm guessing Khulan will also enter the top tier after we get the update to her training, and the ending where she takes my character to the great plains as a pet boy :>

Yvonne comes after that, cuz boots are such love. And I think Ms Claus comes in the same tier. I loved her and idk why people find her unattractive with the drawings or w/e. She seems perfectly hot in the right way to me.

Then there's Karen and Cobra.

Dead last is Lily. By a huge margin.

U

User_891710

Am I the only one who doesn't like Eliza?

Most of these these lists rate her highly but I honestly can't stand her gimmick. Feel like I'm being preached to by that crazy man you see in movies holding the cardboard signs.

Absolute nonsense, she's the only boss where I've actually stopped immersing myself in the dialogue to think "What the fuck are you even talking about?" She's at the very bottom of the list for me, her appearance is nice though I suppose.

Reactions: Punk80954

busron

Jun 5, 2017
So Im trying to skip some of the grinding and use save editor to level, but it only works for 1 fight then reverts to the level i was before editing. Any one knows whats causing that?

lonewolf1993

Nov 12, 2018
what's a puppy wager battles and how do you do it? i've already got the good and the bad ending, this seems new...or maybe i just didn't see it before.

LukeSky001

Apr 7, 2018
Y`know, why DON`T they make an optional scene where you can wear puppy gear and talking to Lily while wearing it leads to a false bad ending where after going through whatever Lily has for the protagonist, he wakes up in his normal clothes as if it was just a dream. Just like when he decides to call Lily his master(in other words, give up).

Reactions: Darth Wredd

c-+

Jul 29, 2018
So Im trying to skip some of the grinding and use save editor to level, but it only works for 1 fight then reverts to the level i was before editing. Any one knows whats causing that?
What save editor are you using? I'm not too familiar with using save editors for RPG maker saves, but if I had to guess it could be due to your exp being the same as it was before, so when you go into battle, you get exp, and it updates your level to that of the appropriate level for that exp.

Try only editing the exp that you have. When you go into battle it should have the reverse effect: that is, after the battle your level should increase to the appropriate level for the amount of exp you added.

Reactions: busron

busron

Jun 5, 2017
What save editor are you using? I'm not too familiar with using save editors for RPG maker saves, but if I had to guess it could be due to your exp being the same as it was before, so when you go into battle, you get exp, and it updates your level to that of the appropriate level for that exp.

Try only editing the exp that you have. When you go into battle it should have the reverse effect: that is, after the battle your level should increase to the appropriate level for the amount of exp you added.
Im using saveeditonline.com
I had tried editing the xp before but apparently there are 2 trackers of xp in the save file and it worked when i edited both.

Reactions: c-+
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes