RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pic

May 13, 2017
can anyone help!!; i need a walkthrough for 6th floor to not miss any scene
In order to don't miss anything you have to save at the beginning of the floor so that you can reload the save to view all endings.
There are 3 paths: saving all monks, lose them all and save only a few of them (all 3 paths lead to a different ending).
There are also 6 scenes in the bedroom
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3 scenes by doing the 3 tasks given by Karen once you free each monk exept blake
There is also a scene if you found both parts of skull helmet and talk with Karen wearing it.
Lastly there are a few scenes by loosing fights with Karen that change depending of your bet (money, monks or puppy you can get this option by trying changing into puppy gear).
I'm sorry if is not all clear but i made it fast and remembering what i did like 3 weeks ago, feel free to ask if you need something.
P.S. i edited a little to make it more clear.

Reactions: Lavaza and saso_mox

saso_mox

Mar 20, 2018
In order to not miss anything you have to save at the beginning of the floor.
There are 3 paths: saving all monks, lose them all and save only a few of them (all 3 paths lead to a different ending).
There are also 5 scenes in the bedroom
3 scenes by doing the 3 tasks given by Karen once you free one of 3 monks exept blake
lastly there are a few scenes by loosing fights with Karen different in base of your bet (money, monks or puppy you can get this option by trying changing into puppy gear).
I'm sorry if is not all clear but i made it fast and remember what i did like 3 weeks ago, feel free to ask if you need something.

Thanks

Stockingdood

Dec 20, 2018
This is when you are first enslaved by her pantyhose IIRC. I haven't found a way to do so.
Should be the 6th or 9th time event of sniffing her pantyhose. But even though I'm enslaved 3/3 I can't find the option to replay the scene. I've tried all her options finding all other scenes as consequence but not this one

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
In order to not miss anything you have to save at the beginning of the floor.
There are also 5 scenes in the bedroom
3 scenes by doing the 3 tasks given by Karen once you free one of 3 monks exept blake
lastly there are a few scenes by loosing fights with Karen different in base of your bet (money, monks or puppy you can get this option by trying changing into puppy gear).
I'm sorry if is not all clear but i made it fast and remember what i did like 3 weeks ago, feel free to ask if you need something.
There's actually yet another bedroom scene, which I think they added in the hotfix. I found it while working of the walkthrough.

Speaking of, sorry if the walk is taking so long. @bahamut2195 and I have been quite busy lately, but it's almost done. The moment I find the time to finish it I will, then I'll pass it to bahamut but he too has most of his work done already.

Reactions: bahamut2195

Pic

May 13, 2017
There's actually yet another bedroom scene, which I think they added in the hotfix. I found it while working of the walkthrough.

Speaking of, sorry if the walk is taking so long. @bahamut2195 and I have been quite busy lately, but it's almost done. The moment I find the time to finish it I will, then I'll pass it to bahamut but he too has most of his work done already.
How can i trigger this new scene ?

Reactions: saso_mox

Pic

May 13, 2017
@Koda- I found an incongruence with the new hotfix story: Blake says that they were on another floor and once they have defeated the jailer they went on higher floor (Karen's one) while John says they woke up in Karen's floor and that is the only one they saw (he says it if you ask about the tower) I think it was forgotten while re writing the story. Also once i talk with John he talked about the ingredients for K potion or the solvent (don't know which was because i'm replaying after 3 weeks after my first run and i don't remember) instead of the right dialogue

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
@Koda- I found an incongruence with the new hotfix story: Blake says that they were on another floor and once they have defeated the jailer they went on higher floor (Karen's one) while John says they woke up in Karen's floor and that is the only one they saw (he says it if you ask about the tower) I think it was forgotten while re writing the story. Also once i talk with John he talked about the ingredients for K potion or the solvent (don't know which was because i'm replaying after 3 weeks after my first run and i don't remember) instead of the right dialogue
Mind posting some screenshots for whichever dialogue's from the hotfix? Haven't had the opportunity to download it yet, due to my internet being down. It specifically mentions them going up to a higher floor? If so, that shouldn't be possible, considering that the next 1-2 bosses/floors are confirmed to be "palate cleansers" aka not Karen.

Pic

May 13, 2017
Mind posting some screenshots for whichever dialogue's from the hotfix? Haven't had the opportunity to download it yet, due to my internet being down. It specifically mentions them going up to a higher floor? If so, that shouldn't be possible, considering that the next 1-2 bosses/floors are confirmed to be "palate cleansers" aka not Karen.
Devs re wrote a piece of story reguarding 6F previously the monks have defeted the former 6F jailer by joining their force and then Karen appears and imprisons them all. After the re writing if you talk with blake he will say that they won against the previous floor jailer(5F ?) and then they went on the upper floor (6F) but it seems they forgot about John's dialogue that says they always been there (6F) since they regained consciousness after kidnapping.

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Devs re wrote a piece of story reguarding 6F previously the monks have defeted the former 6F jailer by joining their force and then Karen appears and imprisons them all. After the re writing if you talk with blake he will say that they won against the previous floor jailer(5F ?) and then they went on the upper floor (6F) but it seems they forgot about John's dialogue that says they always been there (6F) since they regained consciousness after kidnapping.
I honestly don't understand a word of that. They've beat Cobra, yet she never mentions it? What?

ajmay

Sep 13, 2018
Hey, does anyone know where the RoseTheme (and the piano version) are from? Those aren't credited unlike the other battle themes.

Pic

May 13, 2017
I honestly don't understand a word of that. They've beat Cobra, yet she never mentions it? What?
In order to understand you should play first version of 6F and then the latest hotfix asking the same question to Blake reading the answers should be more clear then my explanation (it should take just 10 minutes except for dowloading time)

Pic

May 13, 2017
For what i understood Koda talked about a pocket dimension beetween 5F and 6F that was the floor they clear and then they went up to Karen's floor

Pic

May 13, 2017
@Koda- i've found another bug if you lose against Karen with the first money wage the static image of her boot will remain even after the scene end and in order to make it go away i had to go blindly to 5F (leaving and re enter in Karen's playground didn't work)

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
In order to understand you should play first version of 6F and then the latest hotfix asking the same question to Blake reading the answers should be more clear then my explanation (it should take just 10 minutes except for dowloading time)
I played both versions and it still boggles my mind. Koda says "the answer's been hinted at" and so "it should be obvious". That's contradicting to me, if you just hint at something then it's not made obvious.
The way I'd fix it is by adding some sort of monologue by the PC where he realizes that portal magic is at work in the whole tower, not just 5F, after hearing Blake's story. As it is right now, they rewrote the story for little reason since it made more sense/was less confusing before. What's your take, guys?

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
I'm usually not into these kinks at all but the gameplay and writing is so good I got pretty hooked into it. Can't wait to see where this game will be a year from now.

Reactions: Brakalt

Stockingdood

Dec 20, 2018
In order to don't miss anything you have to save at the beginning of the floor so that you can reload the save to view all endings.
There are also 6 scenes in the bedroom
3 scenes by doing the 3 tasks given by Karen once you free each monk exept blake
There is also a scene if you found both parts of skull helmet and talk with Karen wearing it.
Lastly there are a few scenes by loosing fights with Karen that change depending of your bet (money, monks or puppy you can get this option by trying changing into puppy gear).
I'm sorry if is not all clear but i made it fast and remembering what i did like 3 weeks ago, feel free to ask if you need something.
P.S. i edited a little to make it more clear.
There is some sort of setup to see the feet massage scene in the bedroom or it's completely random?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes