RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Alright, Alright, Alright! Finished the walkthrough for 6f. It was quite a challenge, but for those of you who were looking for a guide to pick up those last few elusive Karen scenes, @zazzaro has worked his ass off to provide yet again.

As usual, let us know if something doesn't seem right or we missed something or you have an alternate strategy, and we will update the walkthrough.

Merry Christmas or Happy holidays (whichever you prefer) everyone!

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Alright, Alright, Alright! Finished the walkthrough for 6f. It was quite a challenge, but for those of you who were looking for a guide to pick up those last few elusive Karen scenes, @zazzaro has worked his ass off to provide yet again.

As usual, let us know if something doesn't seem right or we missed something or you have an alternate strategy, and we will update the walkthrough.

@brynhildr if you would be so kind to update the OP with the attachment, I would be much obliged.

Merry Christmas or Happy holidays (whichever you prefer) everyone!
Added link to OP as bryn is on vacation for a bit.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Hey guys any news on the next floor? It has been almost a month since the last one and since we know the next few floors will be coming in 30-45 day intervals I was hoping we would hear some good news :D

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Hey guys any news on the next floor? It has been almost a month since the last one and since we know the next few floors will be coming in 30-45 day intervals I was hoping we would hear some good news :D
considering how much it took to release F6.....I'd say 3 months per floor is the min....unless the devs can prove me wrong which not a bad thing

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
considering how much it took to release F6.....I'd say 3 months per floor is the min....unless the devs can prove me wrong which not a bad thing
Oh they said that they won't be doing that anymore and that the next few floors will be smaller :D

boris66616

Feb 17, 2018
Guys, i just met weird bug in the game. After lose/win last fight with Karen betting prisoner, Rose appear and then the game just stuck and nothing happend. All characters just stay and doing nothing. Alt+F4 the only way to close it. How can i fix that?

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Okay, this is DEFINITELY not for me, still cool that they're doing it and hope you enjoy it though. Merry christmas!

Also, 7F in Jan? IF that's true then maybe they're taking the 30-45 days to heart!

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes