youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
TouchTheBioUnitLady-1.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

7kass7

Jul 11, 2021
Latest version throws error "Entry point not found" and something about "nw.dll could not be located"

Portab

Jan 6, 2020
I don't get it. There's no option to "give up" in the surgical room, so I can't get to the capture end.

Getting hit by a rock in the escape sequence also does nothing. And the gallery is broken too.

Last edited:

7kass7

Jul 11, 2021
I extracted archive using 7zip. Also opened Game_boxed.exe using 7zip, but there are nothing useful. Well, considering that it works for smb, could be because of arm windows (still strange, considering strict emulation does not help).

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Does condemning your lover to suffer same fate just like you 3000 years ago is good relationship goal? or you would kept her as memories and eventually forget her as time go on after she die by any cause?

also fuck the elf.

pronmayn

Mar 3, 2020
How do I not instantly cum when in freemode entering the second stage, does my bar need to be full? full of what color? I'm lost

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
'Free Mode' doesn't feel like free mode at all. I think this game needs a mod to make 'free mode' an actual free mode.

Wiser Guy

Jul 22, 2021
For anyone else that didn't understand the engrish instructions, use both left AND right mouse buttons during the touching scenes.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes