• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Swap_Holes

Nov 21, 2017
Thought the player was a guy until I saw the bad end
How did you even get that Bad Ending? Failing to escape in the surgical room? Didn't do that in my first playthrough and when replaying i also don't get the option for the Dead End anymore. All i ever found was dead end. Bad end only via the title screen after finishing the game.

Last edited:

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
How did you even get that Bad Ending? Failing to escape in the surgical room? Didn't do that in my first playthrough and when replaying i also don't get the option for the Dead End anymore. All i ever found was dead end. Bad end only via the title screen after finishing the game.
Bad end is if you fail to escape the surgical room and choose the option to give up. It's also on the main menu after clearing the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dead End is if you fail the boat sequence and choose the option to give up.

Reactions: 69ztare

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Short but cute little game, excluding the bad ends of course. Free Mode is ironically kind of tedious to play, since it takes a while to build up a lot of 'vital' and then you can quickly screw up the 2nd part because you don't really know what you're doing since you haven't seen the buttons before.

its just impossible to complete
You have two hands, left click and right click. Find combinations that build up all three parts at once. The controls on the boat mini-game are clunky as hell, but you only have to survive for like a minute.

Oct 20, 2021
for all the advance tech in this game, i feel like this great machine or whatever is really bad at repair .. i mean, 5000+ years to repair a hole in the wall and pump some water ? seriously ?

Reactions: 69ztare

xerfive

Jul 19, 2017
What do I do after I get the items to delay petrification? I'm stuck.

Edit: nevermind

Last edited:

myloveissmash

Dec 4, 2019
I bought this game. Its decent enough and the actual game comes with a mp4 file that summarizes all the sex scenes.

But the game itself is easy enough once you understand the mechanics. The maze minigame can be annoying at times since you have to restart a couple of times unless you have good reflexes.

impropertaboo

Nov 24, 2018
Short but cute little game, excluding the bad ends of course. Free Mode is ironically kind of tedious to play, since it takes a while to build up a lot of 'vital' and then you can quickly screw up the 2nd part because you don't really know what you're doing since you haven't seen the buttons before.

You have two hands, left click and right click. Find combinations that build up all three parts at once. The controls on the boat mini-game are clunky as hell, but you only have to survive for like a minute.
Thanks, I only used one hand and had the same problem.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
ackhually the shade of grey is different :geek:
On the sequel they will release 47 more shades. It will also have lots of BDSM and you will be a rich guy.
Me: I wonder what the bad end is, I'll check it out real quick.
Game: Wow, so you wanna watch a 17 hour unskippable cutscene? You do you, here you go.
Lol. The guy used some meta shit in that. Good thing this thing of "I'm gonna screw you inside and outside the game" is not so common.
Inverted nipples tag?
There is a thread for new tags and all. I don't know how it works, so you gotta read it, but I read a link at the first post and it looks like a inverted nipples tag is not included in the plans.
But I can't tell if it's because "it's not relevant enough to add" or if it's because nobody talked about it, or whatever. I'd recommend you the usage of the search feature of the forum to see if anyone talked about "inverted/reversed/I don't know what other names you guys use for it".
So what's the fun of this game, there could be spoilers
If you are looking about gameplay, it looks like it's a touching simulator with some puzzles.
But if you are looking for spoilers, there are few posts in this thread, and a post explaining about the bad ends a little above yours.
I don't know if it has more things or whatever. I didn't play the game, I just read some posts, and not even the review. Speaking about the reviews, you may also read them.

Reactions: flannan and Cinders

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
A bit weird at first but fun minigames and lore about the "bio-unit lady" is kinda good. Shame that you can't skip faster in this game though.

Reactions: Cinders

zee202

Aug 29, 2018
game has a new version with extas looks like dark elf lady will go full yandere lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Cinders

VeggiesHater

Oct 31, 2022
you know, the game is a lot easier when you realize that you can use L and R click.

which btw, I just figured it out 1 hour or so into the game. Feels bad man

Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
Has anyone played the new release of April 7 2024 yet, or acquired it? Want to hear how worthwhile it is. The art for this game was really good, game was short and sweet didn't overstay its welcome. Hoping whatever yandere immortal obsesses over peppy girl shenanigans happy they'll be happy together or something.

violenc3

May 3, 2024
This version is kinda outdated... when do you think this will be updated to the 1.21 ver?

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes