RPGM Abandoned Totally Immersed [v0.2.1] [JoeForest]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
Alright, thanks for the info. Had totally missed that JoeForest made more games and thought that the "chapter 5" update was for Totaly immersed

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Alright, thanks for the info. Had totally missed that JoeForest made more games and thought that the "chapter 5" update was for Totaly immersed
you can find more about his other games here

Reactions: LaVulpes

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
In short, I have decided to place Totally Immersed on hiatus. I'm not cancelling it, and definitely plan to come back to it
So this game is on abandoned / hiatus state...
I dunno, i keep getting those strange sense of...Déjà vu...more and more often -.-'

Albr

Aug 10, 2016
As it has been stated in previous posts, the game is on hiatus, the dev is working on a different project right now, called "S.L.U.T. Academy"
I saw that he was working on another new game but all the news are for patreon only so i don't know ...

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
As it has been stated in previous posts, the game is on hiatus, the dev is working on a different project right now, called "S.L.U.T. Academy"
Thats not true. Hes working on SLUT Academy for a long time and started Totally immersed after this. Hes now working on both games and still very active on tfgamessite.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Forgot to add "bestiality" to the genres. It was quite surprising. What does "all sex" mean exactly? The game itself is quite good, a little different than the usual, and it's a shame it's not currently being worked on.

Last edited:

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
What?! He kept working on it? I was under the assumption that he stopped development for that game as it's been just about a year since the last update I believe. The description in his patreon page still says that it's on hiatus but I'm not complaining.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
This is a nice surprise, with the demise of so many creators see one actually getting back is amazing :D

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Hold your horses. If I'm not mistaken, I believe "Total Immersion" is his comic, whereas "Totally Immersed" is this game. I don't know why he chose to name them the same thing but I believe this game is still on hold.
Shit you're right... Well that's a big letdown but thanks for pointing it out.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Hold your horses. If I'm not mistaken, I believe "Total Immersion" is his comic, whereas "Totally Immersed" is this game. I don't know why he chose to name them the same thing but I believe this game is still on hold.
Yeah - too bad. I was psyched at first, but in reading on his HentaiFoundry page he described the game as still on hiatus as of yesterday...

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote