3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Pd2PIaT9.jpg
Overview
:
Your name is Alex, and you are taking part in the Closed Beta of Total Immersion. Transported into a fantasy world by the wonders of Virtual Reality, you find yourself in a body that is not your own, with no way to escape...​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-04
Updated: 26 August, 2016
Censorship : no
Publisher/Developer:
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - -

2907cvtukth5.png i9nxrzp45sly.png 8ebyxriqs5kh.png uls4bzazou1l.png er18v896eq53.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
This is my first share for this forum.(I cant share from releases topic,I am sorry)

This is a very fun game. Joe Forest is an excellent writer. There might be some small bugs towards the end of this release but Joe is currently busy with work. You can follow this game at TFGS.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Thank you but the game at the moment is quite buggy

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Was expecting to be a total disaster but it's quite good. A bunch of bugs towards the end (game breaking bugs) but really great game.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is there anything after the first day? the Bath's owner only say " don't you have things to do?" ( not to mention that entering his house trigger the same dialog from the first day...) the bath house is still closed, and the only thing i'm able to do is the waitress job...

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is there anything after the first day? the Bath's owner only say " don't you have things to do?" ( not to mention that entering his house trigger the same dialog from the first day...) the bath house is still closed, and the only thing i'm able to do is the waitress job...
Maybe a bug restart, after you talk to the owner the 1st time you can go to the bath house after you sleep in the inn. After that you will have to go get some wood in the place where u came from the first but before you do that you should go left and upwards where you will find guards. Talk to them and then go get the wood, at the end of getting the wood you will actually find the guard you talked to so you can complete 2 quests in 1 run. After that work once in the bath house and as the maid, sleep and repeat until it sends you to the 2nd city.

This is on the top of my head so I might be missing a few things but I think I got it all correctly. Pay attention to the dialogs so you dont ever miss the next step :cool:

Reactions: pplcry

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Maybe a bug :cool:
Then it's a 100% bug, since i wasn't able to work in the bath house, because there's the sign "under construction" blocking the entrance, and it's still there when i have to leave the village for the next one...
If you talk to the caravan owner and chose to wait a little longer, he will disappear...
Oh, and in the next village / city / whatever, you can work as a waitress / barmaid too, but after the first time, everytime you try to do the job, you'll just see the first event in loop -.-'
After you banish the succubus, she's still there, at her usual place, like nothing happened...
The idea of this game is quite good, but all those bugs are ruining the mood -.-'

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
He Just Released a bug fix update: v0.2.1 Changelog: Even more bugs fixed, and reworked the bathhouse event slightly, so I hope it will work properly for everyone now! Also, redid a few of the renders from the first town!

V0.2.1

Last edited:
Reactions: wynin and TCMS

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Pretty good game. Some of the posing is kinda strange but it has a pretty good amount of content and I like the idea.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
He Just Released a bug fix update: v0.2.1 Changelog: Even more bugs fixed, and reworked the bathhouse event slightly, so I hope it will work properly for everyone now! Also, redid a few of the renders from the first town!

V0.2.1
Thanks for sharing ;)

maxx

Aug 29, 2016
can anybody share a save after goblin event(one after finding the telportation crystal)? I am stuck in some weird state

Last edited:

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
can anybody share a save after goblin event(one after finding the telportation crystal)? I am stuck in some weird state
Another bug :confused:

Aug 5, 2016
I'm really looking forward to more of this. The game looks great, it's fun to play without being too heavy on the rpg elements, and the girls are very hot. Game breaking bugs aside, I'm gonna be on the lookout for updates on this one. I hope the bugs do get addressed in the next update.

Hitman955

Super User
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Download here the latest bugfix version:

0.2.1: Even more bugs fixed, and reworked the bathhouse event slightly, so I hope it will work properly for everyone now! Also, redid a few of the renders from the first town!

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
No update for Totally Immersed, but he is doing a new game. Not patreon so dont what he said but read forums on tfgamessite
I'm glad you're not abandoning TI at least. The new game you announced does sound interesting, can't wait to see what you come up with!
that was 1/11/2016

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Postby JoeForest » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:22 am

So, I'm quite sad as I post this, but I made my main post on Patreon here (I made it available for anyone to read), which goes into a lot of detail.

In short, I have decided to place Totally Immersed on hiatus. I'm not cancelling it, and definitely plan to come back to it, but for now I'm not able to work on it. I'll still be writing S.L.U.T. Academy though, don't worry!

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote