• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
Could someone please fix the light posts i am stuck in a invisible wall that surrounds the lights posts

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah it happens alot, basically don't get the shoes if you get the runner perk and vice versa cause that increases the chance of this happening. Anyways Pregnancy Mod is out and updated the links for the DogeMod and added the Pregnancy Mod to the OP.

Reactions: cooaga

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
updated OP to newer version, left in old version as only difference is the addition of audio during vaginal and anal.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
don't think there's an issue with the mods for this version as all it is is the addition of audio during anal and vaginal sex. Includes moaning and other sex sounds.

Magmanox

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
New Code = 69

Choose the option you want and simply rename the exe to TotalSeduction.exe and Play. (Make sure you rename the exe or you'll crash with a dirXstart error)

Code 69 + EXPcheat = Changed the Premium Code to 69 and added an EXP cheat that give +100exp when you press Ctrl+K

Code 69 + EXPcheat + SuperRegen = Same Options as Above but changed Power and Lust regen to max. So no more annoying Ctrl+P Ctrl+L every time you do the dirty.

The code stays active now so you no longer have to keep clicking activate when you open the menu.

Help.txt included is the same as this post. Enjoy :)

Last edited:

VTF1

Aug 9, 2016
New Code = 69

Choose the option you want and simply rename the exe to TotalSeduction.exe and Play. (Make sure you rename the exe or you'll crash with a dirXstart error)
I renamed one of the options and it worked fine. A case of RTFM here...

Reactions: Magmanox

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I skim read... as in I look at screen and see words and say "ok". That's also probably why I got lost when I first tried World of Warcraft.

Magmanox

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I skim read... as in I look at screen and see words and say "ok". That's also probably why I got lost when I first tried World of Warcraft.
I have updated my post so that the warning is a little bit more eye catching.

Sorry for the late reply I only just woke up..

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
Preg mod seems to be another cause of the dirXstart crash with the latest version.
Dog mod works fine.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
not having the DirXStart crash issue that you are having. That being said I just copy and pasted the preg mod from v0.7 that was already activated into the mod file So unsure if it's actually active or not.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So instead of getting a new update to the current game, we get a side quest game about the blonde classmate being an office slut as a part time job during the summer.

Cvolyp

Aug 8, 2016
So instead of getting a new update to the current game, we get a side quest game about the blonde classmate being an office slut as a part time job during the summer.
By any chance you have it and willing to share?

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
Altough he said as well he won't be late with the update as well, so if anything it's awesome ;)

4.20 star(s) 27 Votes