Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's a bug. I know very well how to gain access, pre-cheats I was able to go in but had the choice of following a routine to get the successful ending or fucking around, I went for the successful ending. Then when I finally got the cheats, i restarted and encountered the glitch. I have restarted again and this time I do have access to the club.

Reactions: Burt

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
... release of the next mod is 2 weeks after next version (0.7) is released. ... I'm also working on the first playable demo for my next game - Ludus Master
Also interesting is dev's blog, a little Q&A I found:
'Will premium content ever be available to non patrons?'
-

After the game is completed and a new project will have first playable versions out, all premium content from this one will be free to everyone. My current estimates are, that it will be 4-6 months from now.

...which means mid-year this game will be released all-complete, by that time the dev already improves and updates the next. Like that no-nonsense attitude. :)

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Found one little update considering the game being prone to crash sometimes. Dev is posting regularly on XmoonProds forum, I cite a conversation with other users there:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well... The computer described is pretty much a toaster by todays standards. plus this game is developed and does run under Windwos XP, that's telling. ;) This version only received an older DirectX version (DX9). Now it's clear why one needs the extras installed. To anyone experiencing crashes - try running the game .exe in 'compatibility mode'.

A little How-to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Next step: before you start the game - right click .exe again, choose 'run as Administrator'. The game might write something to its directory. This was mormal app behaviour back then. Modern Windows could block write access, therefore fuck with the program trying to access its own directory, or some files within folders. Should normaly suffice to do this once, to give the game .exe possibility to read-write content as necessary.
Perhaps this simple but tricky method will make the game run more smooth without going south.

One other thing: Check the driver settings for your video / graphics card. Try to fiddle with 'hardware acceleration' and maybe other things, to make the game run with the gpu, not the cpu! Software rendering under Windows drastically reduces performance.

Please report back, if that helps somehow. If yes - tell how you managed to make it run. :)

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Also interesting is dev's blog, a little Q&A I found:
'Will premium content ever be available to non patrons?'
-

After the game is completed and a new project will have first playable versions out, all premium content from this one will be free to everyone. My current estimates are, that it will be 4-6 months from now.

...which means mid-year this game will be released all-complete, by that time the dev already improves and updates the next. Like that no-nonsense attitude. :)
saw that as well. However that 4-6 months could be a bit longer depending on how handles his time because he's also doing a new game.

side note 1-3 more weeks till next update, 1 if he gets it done early, 3 if he runs late, 2 would be right on time.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
... that 4-6 months could be a bit longer depending on how handles his time because he's also doing a new game.

Side note 1-3 more weeks till next update, 1 if he gets it done early, 3 if he runs late, 2 would be right on time.
As I understand it: dev will finish the current project first, then switch completely to the new game ('Ludus Master' os). When the first 2 to 3 releases were brought out (maybe earlier) he will provide a full public release of the old game with all extra content. As a little teaser perhaps, for future patrons.

And thank you for the update on the schedule. ;) I think he can go for mid-month as long as the release is stable, would give him all the time needed. He is doing a great job with his custom game!

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
from the Dev:

As the next release is planned to come out either next week, or at the beginning of a week after that, I would like to post a litte update. The shop area for Total Seduction v0.7 has been finished. A shopkeeper Amy will be located there, helpful with shoping and other "stuff". Will you be able to convince other visitors of the shop to join your fun with Amy?
On the second image is another new chacter - your classmate and best friend Taylor. She is kind of a tomboy and will be hard to seduce, but it will be worth it. She can be convinced to visit your house and have joint fun with any inhabitant there.

New version will also have among other things an advanced antialiasing procedures implemented, plus some new models, so the general quality of rendering will improve. I'm experimenting with sound effects too, but it is still an open question, if they will make it to the next release."

EDIT: so the visuals are getting a slight tweak to make them better as well as plans for audio too appear if not this update then whenever he fixes it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Release is Tuesday if no bugs are found during play testing, Wednesday if they are. Also dev posted something about the Premium acitvation codes. Mine will not be valid for this next version and he said something like the codes can become invalid or something like that in a recent post so unsure if he added DRM to the game that requires an internet connection. Anyways kinda curious on going through the game files and figuring out if there's a way to remove the code or fake one or something along those lines. Issue is that I have no idea of how to do this though I will be utilizing google to find something.

Magmanox

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Seems like the premium code deactivates if you open the Menu while ingame. For now you will just have to click Activate in the Premium tab again before closing the menu or the cheat codes will turn off. I will try to find a better way of bypassing the code requirements in future versions. Assuming the dev doesn't get too creative with his code that is.

Reactions: Cirro84

Magmanox

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
on this game they move like a snail. takes long time just to walk across room. any way to fix that?
There is a runner perk that makes you walk faster when you level up. You can level fast by use the spamming masturbate option on the bed, just don't go too crazy or it can crash the game.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
You need to download the 0.7 version from the creators blog.
Oh thanks it works now :) Btw i cant get all the threesome or more scenes im missing some im sure, do we have any " list " ? :)

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
hmm can't actually do anything in this game. can't interact with anyone and I'm getting 13 fps on this game. can anyone explain the controls to me on this game?

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
hmm can't actually do anything in this game. can't interact with anyone and I'm getting 13 fps on this game. can anyone explain the controls to me on this game?
Their are speed controls on the bottom left of the screen press the play button to do stuff. After that all you need is your mouse. The game is poorly optimized unless you have a good PC don't expect great frames.

Reactions: jackkane
4.20 star(s) 27 Votes