Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Nice beginning, looks promising.

I have to admit it kind of threw me for a loop because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Having the ability to play as a straight/gay character is certainly... ambitious.

Best of luck

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
That female MC is gorgeous! If I were to pick male MC, will the female MC character still be in game somewhere as an NPC to persue?

Reactions: Wile.E.Coyote

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Nice beginning, looks promising.

I have to admit it kind of threw me for a loop because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Having the ability to play as a straight/gay character is certainly... ambitious.

Best of luck
Well, it's both, actually: an undersea station out of Earth

That female MC is gorgeous! If I were to pick male MC, will the female MC character still be in game somewhere as an NPC to persue?
No

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Beautifuly rendered as always, interesting enough premise so far, looks good.
Buuut... @Tlaero from looking through the gallery tab I gather I´ll have to play as a lesbian woman to unlock Aisha for content, that makes absolutely NO SENSE whatsoever.. If she´s supposed to be exclusive to any path it should reasonably be the straight man path. Better yet have her avaliable for both. She´s the best looking woman in the game so would be a shame not to have any content with her :/

jufot

May 15, 2021
I´ll have to play as a lesbian woman to unlock Aisha for content, that makes absolutely NO SENSE whatsoever
Unlike most AVNs, the characters in Toro 7 are not player-sexual, they have their own sexual orientations :)

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Makes sense, why make a game for players when you can focus on keeping the fictional NPC´s happy, awesome...
Yeah, I agree. Given me them Cyberpunk vibes. I remember a lot of guys being disappointed when it was announced that Judy wouldn't be romancable for them. I imagine that'll be a reoccurring theme in this thread as more characters are announced. ;)

Having unique romance options for 3 different protag choices sounds ambitious af. Don't think any adult game dev has successfully pulled that off.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Excellent: you can clearly tell the game your choice and genre. I just hope it stays that way: If I chose one thing, this option will be respected for the rest of the game too, without those scenes where you have to get involved with someone you don't want to

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
This looks like it will be really interesting the renders look great and the story is unique. I'm just paranoid about which character to romance since they might be a murderer it's a unique problem I don't think I've seen in other games.

Stephanie is probably the character I'm most interested in since as a male MC Aisha isn't an option. I hope Sumalee lightens up a bit if you chose to romance her, she badly needs to get laid I think she seems to be under a lot of stress :KEK:.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Some of the writing in this game is awkward af.

A guy saying, "Great, another hot guy to compete with for the affection of women" was weird. That ain't it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: What'sNew and Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
looks nice, but trying to be too many things for too many people means it will develop at a much slower pace.
Having unique romance options for 3 different protag choices sounds ambitious af.
Well, unless they add more npc's, there's currently 8 romance options, with Stef being shared between straight male and lesbian female. That doesn't seem that much different than any other harem game though. Imagine a harem game with 8 romance choices, the devs would have to make unique scenes for each one anyway, and harem scenes on top. This isn't any different, they still have to create unique scenes for all 8 choices, and with there being no harem option, it might actually be easier.

The different protagonists have pretty much the same exact dialogue anyway, with some unique text in a couple of scenes.

I wouldn't worry about it tbh.

Some of the writing in this game is awkward af.

A guy saying, "Great, another hot guy to compete with for the affection of women" was weird. That ain't it.
And in the next line we are told he has some insecurity issues. It makes sense.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
And in the next line we are told he has some insecurity issues. It makes sense.
It's not about the guy being insecure or whatever. It's about immersion. Guys don't go around calling others guys hot like that. Where's the shit talkin banter? "Fuck... more sausage?" or some shit.

Some of the writing in this game seems like its trying to play it too safe.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Great start, of course this crew has been turning out great games for a while, ALWAYS looking forward to more!

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Toro 7 [Ep.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Toro 7 [Ep.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes