anoobj

May 3, 2023
How can I get guards to fight?

If I tun into them I only get the options to escape or strip something

Thats why I am currently stuck at the second quest as I can not beat the green guard and when I loose notoriety get so high it leads to a gameover.

I played the game at v 0.2 before and got stuck there at the shower quest. I found all blinking clues but then it got stuck.
Problem is that I can't fight there. All I can do there is show off my assets. And afterwards, my notoriety increases again.
You can only fight when you notoriety is at least 20. Again, pick a fight with someone in the infirmary and their level should be low enough that you can beat them easily.

I can't remember where the cleaning guide is. It's killing me
I fixed this in v0.7b. The cleaning guide will be permanently available after the cleaning quest in the library.

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
The option after Notoriety 20 is "serve multiple people".
If I choose then I get 2 guards or inmates or a mix. Can barely beat them at Level 1 then a 3rd one shows up and it is game over

anoobj

May 3, 2023
The option after Notoriety 20 is "serve multiple people".
If I choose then I get 2 guards or inmates or a mix. Can barely beat them at Level 1 then a 3rd one shows up and it is game over
Equip yourself with some stamina potions. Otherwise you won't have enough stamina during the battle.
Also, get at least lvl2 in hand job or blow job, then it'll become very easy because you can take out 1 enemy with 2 strokes.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
The concept is brilliant tbh. The segsual harassments, calling her a bimbo, casually slapping her parts. Most importantly, segs battle is well done. Keep it up.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes