EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1693559086376.png

Overview:
Tome of Lust follows Julia, an innocent young woman who is unjustly imprisoned. In her cell, Julia discovers a tome that grants her unparalleled magical power. As you go deeper into the story, you help Julia survive among savage male prisoners and the cruel guards. Hopefully, one day she will manage to escape the prison to reach freedom and seek her revenge.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-26
Release Date: 2024-04-26
Developer: anoobj - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1QxHbH.png Tome of Lust 19_07_2023 17_59_36.png Tome of Lust 19_07_2023 17_54_52.png Tome of Lust 19_07_2023 17_54_10.png Tome of Lust 19_07_2023 17_53_40.png eODvjm.png ePxMM9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

PM21

May 1, 2018
game crashes if you try to use a stamina potion. So if that happens, you end up in a softlock where you can't dig anymore gems, can't go to bed, can't work anymore, and can't pass out, can't do anything. So either you get lucky enough to dig up enough gems, which can be random, or you edit your save file to have as many stamina potions as you want.

Also, in this current state "combat" takes way too long to progress, the stamina balance vs lewd "damage" dealt is tedious to balance, and since new members can join the fray especially in a room full of dudes, you end up stuck listening to the same cartoonish sound effects while what H content there is grows old fast. I'll keep an eye on this, tho.

Last edited:

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
So, it looks sexy, also what a story, she wants to escape and get vengeance, but she learns that maybe the real treasure was the friends she made a long the way, well the sex she had, or something, does this have a message ? No idea. But it has big boobs. The best cure for deppresion. More boobs for everyone = more happy people. So jeah game looks sexy, no idea if I like the story, but I will play it because big boobs bimbo slut. 10 / 10 best game ever Game of the year

Reactions: DracoBorealis

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Same here. Sorry to write this - despite the very beautiful MC at the moment the game simply does not work, is repetetive and not worth a try. That's sad, because the (planned) mechanics look promising.

Lord_Destros

Dec 9, 2022
what do I do in the work yard? I've gone until she fainted twice and I see no difference.

edit: I just needed to play more mb

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes