razor2

Mar 15, 2019
Anyone figure out a way past the stamina pot crash? Seems like this can be a pretty good game. Love the art style (hehe)

johnyc

Jul 28, 2020
Tried to use potion, got error, unable to play the game. Game has potential, emulating one of best games of all time Karryns prison, but at the moment game is utter shit.

LEPS069

May 15, 2023
Tentei usar a poção, deu erro, não consegui jogar. O jogo tem potencial, emulando um dos melhores jogos da prisão de Karryn de todos os tempos, mas no momento o jogo é uma merda total.
[/CITAR]
Ao tentar usá-lo através do mesmo inventário de erros, você deve clicar em seu ícone na tela normal do jogo, acima de onde sua energia é mostrada.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OnePussy

OnePussy

May 2, 2021
Tentei usar a poção, deu erro, não consegui jogar. O jogo tem potencial, emulando um dos melhores jogos da prisão de Karryn de todos os tempos, mas no momento o jogo é uma merda total.
[/CITAR]
Ao tentar usá-lo através do mesmo inventário de erros, você deve clicar em seu ícone na tela normal do jogo, acima de onde sua energia é mostrada.

Portugese In english:
I tried to use the potion, it gave an error, I couldn't play. The game has potential, emulating one of the best Karryn Prison games of all time, but at the moment the game is total shit.
[/TO QUOTE]
When trying to use it through the same error inventory, you must click on its icon on the normal game screen, above where your energy is shown.

Reactions: LEPS069

anoobj

May 3, 2023
Hello, I'm the dev here. The game is v0.0.3 so it's pretty much still in early development phase. My apologies if there are still issues with gameplay. In these early versions I try to focus on getting the game mechanics to work first.

- For the item bug. It will be fixed in the next release. That said, using items from menu isn't very efficient. Clicking on the icon on the screen is much faster. Pressing '1' will also use the stamina potion.

In the next release I plan to
- Add combat stances to finish the basic 4 stances (standing, kneeling, crawling, lying).
- Focus on resolving the soft block issues.
- Focus on balancing the combat system so that it doesn't take too long and repetitive.

OnePussy

May 2, 2021
Hello, I'm the dev here. The game is v0.0.3 so it's pretty much still in early development phase. My apologies if there are still issues with gameplay. In these early versions I try to focus on getting the game mechanics to work first.

- For the item bug. It will be fixed in the next release. That said, using items from menu isn't very efficient. Clicking on the icon on the screen is much faster. Pressing '1' will also use the stamina potion.

In the next release I plan to
- Add combat stances to finish the basic 4 stances (standing, kneeling, crawling, lying).
- Focus on resolving the soft block issues.
- Focus on balancing the combat system so that it doesn't take too long and repetitive.

puzzles could be funny ih there were less "enemies" on map and with fewer indivuals...
cause actually it's just insane. A fight with 6-8 respawns, up to 19 mens for only one battle !!

In these conditions, puzzles with pull/push become extremely boring

Reactions: DracoBorealis

anoobj

May 3, 2023
19 men for only one battle is because your notoriety is too high. Simply go to bed after winning a battle will decrease notoriety (and as a result decrease the number of men). The number of men increases after every win to incentivise you to go to bed and start a new day.

You can check your current notoriety in the "Stats" page, and read more about what notoriety means by seeing the lamp near the toilet in Julia's cell.

anoobj

May 3, 2023
Hey everyone,
v0.1 just got released on !
This is a major release containing all unlockable sex skills in Act I. I also fixed the bugs and rebalanced the game to be less grinding.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TomeOfLust-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

anoobj

May 3, 2023
Is this art made with AI? The art seem so inconsistent
This is all hand drawn. It's currently in the early stage but I'll make sure to consolidate the art style to be consistent in the long term and stop investing in diverging art styles.

Reactions: Frogperson

NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
I'm not super far into the game (Just in the warehouse now), but the game really doesn't seem... bad? I get that it's early in development, so it's bound to be a little rough around the edges, but that doesn't seem like the type of thing to warrant a 1 star rating. I really don't understand reviewing something so early in development.

For what it's worth, I think the game has the makings of a decent game. It seems to borrow a few aspects from other games, but the art is decent, gameplay isn't groundbreaking, but the foundation is there. It just needs work at this point, like every other game that's at a Version 0.1.

Well done so far to the dev. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
A beautiful adult female protagonist + good CG art - creepy fetishes (futa/furry/gay) = definitely a game worth trying!
that is a brave statement to make.
A beautiful adult female protagonist + good CG art - creepy fetishes (futa/furry/gay) = definitely a game worth trying!
those "creepy fetishes" are relative, tbf. they're just not your fetishes. I'd reckon a majority of people irl would consider this game very creepy indeed.

Reactions: Brololol

GreatDictator

Jun 29, 2021
In supply quest i cant seems to finish the final sex fight like everytime i finished someone they raised from dead.

anoobj

May 3, 2023
In supply quest i cant seems to finish the final sex fight like everytime i finished someone they raised from dead.
Your notoriety is too high.

You can check your current notoriety in the "Stats" page, and read more about what notoriety means by seeing the lamp near the toilet in Julia's cell.

Nov 17, 2021
that is a brave statement to make.

those "creepy fetishes" are relative, tbf. they're just not your fetishes. I'd reckon a majority of people irl would consider this game very creepy indeed.
You mean the fetishes, yes. Even with lgbt, furry or futa garbage around, majority irl are still against all that. As for the game itself, no sane / decent person would come to this site in the first place. I don't consider myself one of such either

Reactions: DracoBorealis
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes