El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
Your notoriety is too high.

You can check your current notoriety in the "Stats" page, and read more about what notoriety means by seeing the lamp near the toilet in Julia's cell.
Even with low notoriety still i have to fight hordes of enemy, and the combat it's slow, you can do very little things and you need a lot of potion for a single combat. In some occasion you are forced to fight a multiple of enemy (like the necklace quest).

In the warehouse quest you need to open your way fighting 4 horde of enemy, increasing every time you win, going to sleep make them respawn so the best strategy is grindind a lot of potion. Even then every time i fight a enemy i need to make more.

Also "doing nothing" is the most cost effective ability because you spent more using your ability than be attacked.
So i suggest:
- Or you make less enemy in the map or less enemy in a combat
- ability to recover stamina without potion (even using magic or at the cost of increasing lust)
- ability to attack multiple enemy
- ability to buff or rebuff themself
- other way to make money and gain items (like in combat)

Reactions: DracoBorealis

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You mean the fetishes, yes. Even with lgbt, furry or futa garbage around, majority irl are still against all that. As for the game itself, no sane / decent person would come to this site in the first place. I don't consider myself one of such either
when you gonna let me in the bussy bb gurl

anoobj

May 3, 2023
Hey everyone,
v0.1.1 just got released on !
This contains gameplay rework and rebalancing various elements in the game to avoid grinding and repetitions.

KittyHawke

Sep 13, 2022
Just tried the new version from Patreon. It has solid ideas but some parts are rough. The idea of notoriety is interesting but the execution gets tedious, you experience this fairy quickly with the maze with unavoidable enemies in the storage rooms by getting punished with what feels like an endless string of guys just to get that key back.
Also... the rule of 3 is important but it's not an absolute rule. It was also very tedious figuring out that I had to work to exhaustion 3 days in a row just to trigger the conversation about doing other work and then try to serve that guy 3 days in a row before he'll relent and send you to Green.
The tedium is a big issue.

Also, some of the enemies in the showers throw an error if you try to submit to them.
TypeError: enemyTags.mustHaveTags is not iterable.

anoobj

May 3, 2023
You can use the teleportation spell to skip most (if not all if you're lucky) enemies in the storage room. If you use it right, you don't have to interact with any of them, like this.
example.png example3.png

If you didn't level up the teleportation spell, you can set the preference to "always escape" to skip the interaction.
example2.png

Regarding "some of the enemies in the showers throw an error", it's a known issue included in the announcement post. I'll have that fixed in the next release.
Lastly, I acknowledge that there's some repetition in the first quest. I'll try to remove the repeated working and repeated battle with the strong guard to make it faster to pass this introductory quest.

Reactions: El Presidente

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Finished the current version and I want to say that the idea and graphics are quite good, but the balance.... Probably 80% of the time in the game you spend on long repetitive battles or clicking collecting gems for money until the mini game with barrels, after that the problem with money will end.

Got error once when opened empty inventory after tutorial and clicked in empty space.

OnePussy

May 2, 2021
Finished the current version and I want to say that the idea and graphics are quite good, but the balance.... Probably 80% of the time in the game you spend on long repetitive battles or clicking collecting gems for money until the mini game with barrels, after that the problem with money will end.

Got error once when opened empty inventory after tutorial and clicked in empty space.
Or you use Mtool...

anoobj

May 3, 2023

In v0.1.1, I added another minigame to solve the money issue completely after the first quest. It looks like the mod hasn't updated the thread so the front page still shows v0.1.
Hey everyone,
v0.1.1 just got released on !
This contains gameplay rework and rebalancing various elements in the game to avoid grinding and repetitions.

Reactions: tseug

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Forgot to mention about the progress blocking with the black gang, if you agree to get clothes for free and if the potions run out early it will be impossible to win further. I didn't check exactly, but after the number of days of debt increased to 10+ days, I decided to load the previous save.

SmOOty77

Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 2894811

Overview:
Tome of Lust follows Julia, an innocent young woman who is unjustly imprisoned. In her cell, Julia discovers a tome that grants her unparalleled magical power. As you go deeper into the story, you help Julia survive among savage male prisoners and the cruel guards. Hopefully, one day she will manage to escape the prison to reach freedom and seek her revenge.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-01
Release Date: 2023-08-25
Developer: anoobj - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2839270 View attachment 2783137 View attachment 2783138 View attachment 2783139 View attachment 2783140 View attachment 2839271 View attachment 2839272
failed upload both are for Mac

Askovan

May 22, 2017
there is also a problem in the Bathhouse. every time an enemy grabs her the game crashes with "enemyTags.mustHaveTags is not iterable". just wanted to inform.
cheers

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TomeOfLust-0.1.1b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes