frying_dick

Jul 3, 2020
Hey thanks for playing the new update. The most important part of the riddle is the 3rd verse. If you read that carefully, it's the sum of 2 things :)
dude, why u have to be so peaky and not just tell the answer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I still have no idea what is is and where i have to get these numbers.
UPD. Since i don't maintain that h-games site is the best to place to show off with idk even which type of knowledge (i didn't figure out what 2 numbers we have to sum up even 2 engineering degrees didn't help me) I will just give you the answer.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Grave1754

anoobj

May 3, 2023
dude, why u have to be so peaky and not just tell the answer.
I still have no idea what is is and where i have to get these numbers.
UPD. Since i don't maintain that h-games site is the best to place to show off with idk even which type of knowledge (i didn't figure out what 2 numbers we have to sum up even 2 engineering degrees didn't help me) I will just give you the answer.
Fine. Here's the answer.

Reactions: Grave1754

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
I really want to like this, but there's just some major flaws right now.

The sex fight ideas are delightful, and that art is wonderful. The action cut-ins are in a different style, which is weird, but I figure they're temporary.

But there's only the four poses for sex fights, and it's just not fun to watch the exact same art over and over. Sex fights seem to range from 4 to 8 opponents under normal circumstances, so there's no sense of progression: you start in a gangbang, you promote to a more-tedious gangbang, and stamina costs are so huge that you have to continuously chug stamina potions. Near the end of current content, opponents get sadism attacks and that just makes the balance even worse.

The sex skills are not balanced at all. If you start with the Blowjob skill, you have enough skill points to learn the Handjob skill, which doubles your lust damage output per turn. For any other starting skill, you can't. (Then again: it takes so many turns to make each opponent cum that this additional lust damage barely matters.)

The plot's ok: well-meaning protagonist gets involved in something she shouldn't, gets sent into a ridiculous situation, discovers a magic Tome on how to rule men through lust. Formulaic, but reasonable.

But at the end of the current, a narrator pops on screen for just one sentence, to let the audience know that something is supernaturally corrupting the protagonist. Why?? The situation is already deliciously full of situations to ensluttify the protagonist and the book is already magical. To have the narrator suddenly show up is horribly incongruous, and as a plot idea it ruins the impact of the rest of the story. There's suddenly no temptation, no desperate situation, no compromise. A wizard did it, how boring.

anoobj

May 3, 2023
Thanks for the feedback. It's my first game so I still have a lot to learn and improve.

But there's only the four poses for sex fights, and it's just not fun to watch the exact same art over and over. Sex fights seem to range from 4 to 8 opponents under normal circumstances, so there's no sense of progression: you start in a gangbang, you promote to a more-tedious gangbang, and stamina costs are so huge that you have to continuously chug stamina potions. Near the end of current content, opponents get sadism attacks and that just makes the balance even worse.

The sex skills are not balanced at all. If you start with the Blowjob skill, you have enough skill points to learn the Handjob skill, which doubles your lust damage output per turn. For any other starting skill, you can't. (Then again: it takes so many turns to make each opponent cum that this additional lust damage barely matters.)
In the next version I'm actively working on improving the gameplay so that it feels like more progress, like starting with 1 - 2 men and increases slowly as the game progress instead of throwing everything in the beginning.

But at the end of the current, a narrator pops on screen for just one sentence, to let the audience know that something is supernaturally corrupting the protagonist. Why?? The situation is already deliciously full of situations to ensluttify the protagonist and the book is already magical. To have the narrator suddenly show up is horribly incongruous, and as a plot idea it ruins the impact of the rest of the story. There's suddenly no temptation, no desperate situation, no compromise. A wizard did it, how boring.
Thanks, this is good writing improvement that I could easily change to make the story more coherent.

Reactions: kvier and OnePussy

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
kp started slow to ...and grew to be one of the most popular games...this is a great start and I actually figured the riddle myself two minutes after my last post...

Reactions: Queen of Ultra

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TomeOfLust-0.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
if anyone has a save finish everything from update three plz post I lost mine in an SD card screwup

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I got no idea what's going on, just started the game and in jail, got the tome, fought the guards and now stuck on the teleportation spell skill, I'm in the 'maze' type screen, I try to teleport and another screen turns up, I click the first square on the top left, a small tick appears, but then nothing happens. What am I meant to do? And yes I read the instructions I was given.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Heads up. The art looks partial AI and, it's ass
ur ass... and even if it is ai cg its far better done than a lot of games I've seen with that stuff having pussy lips on panties or fckin three legs messed up finger counts so on..I honestly don't think this was ai cg

anoobj

May 3, 2023
Heads up. The art looks partial AI and, it's ass
None of this is AI. Idk why you think it is.

I got no idea what's going on, just started the game and in jail, got the tome, fought the guards and now stuck on the teleportation spell skill, I'm in the 'maze' type screen, I try to teleport and another screen turns up, I click the first square on the top left, a small tick appears, but then nothing happens. What am I meant to do? And yes I read the instructions I was given.
You can just press escape to go back to the previous scene. You must have accidentally clicked on the quest icon while trying to go to use teleport (which you're not meant to). I'll disable this quest menu in the tutorial screen in the next release, but in the mean time try to not click that while in the tutorial scene.
1700674917177.png

also anoobj are there bad ends now that end the game?
Yes it is to prevent getting stuck in bad situations with no way out.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
None of this is AI. Idk why you think it is.

You can just press escape to go back to the previous scene. You must have accidentally clicked on the quest icon while trying to go to use teleport.
View attachment 3108878

Yes it is to prevent getting stuck in bad situations with no way out.
lol I found that out as I used joiplays cheat menu to change the notoriety to figure something out and got the end lol twas good

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
ill say in the ten minutes I spent getting in the game a playing through the infirmary stuff I noticed a few changes...I like the menu bit alot as its clean and gives u descriptive view on scenes by telling people what's needed for them ...something that I didn't see a lot at first release good job on this release dude

Reactions: anoobj
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes