VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.4c] [Doc5252]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes
Dec 22, 2021
Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
The Tomboy Supremacy 0.5 Alpha's script is basically done. I've got a few things to touch up. We'll hopefully start rendering the update on Monday or Tuesday. I might be out of the house all day Monday, so we'll see. Anyway, stay tuned.... View attachment 3600811
Looks like a combat shotgun she has, like the stickers on it, by chance is it a Benelli M4 or M3

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Here’s the Origins of the creation of Luna Broinne.

I live in the Deep South and have done so for about 3/4ths of my life. About two years ago I was going through the KFC drive thru and the girl at the window was of Indian decent (India Indian not Native American Indian), and she had the deepest Southern accent I’d heard and she also used all the Southern slang. She was obviously born here and not an immigrant. This put a smile on my face and that’s when the idea stew in my brain began cooking. I started adding some of my own knowledge and a few of my experience from being from a military family. A little later my subs decided for my next game to be about Tomboys and that’s where I decided to introduce one of my greatest creations. So, yeah. That’s how it happened.
44.png

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I had a nice few days off. I may have to do some running around tomorrow (Yes. I do leave my house sometimes. LOL!) but hopefully I can start posing and setting up scenes for the Tomboy Supremacy 0.5 Alpha in the afternoon when I get home. We'll see. Stay tuned... testhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.png

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes