• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Tomboy Supremacy [v0.4c] [Doc5252]

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I'm sitting in a waiting room on my laptop doing touch ups on the Tomboy Supremacy 0.5 Alpha's script.

View attachment 3609172
Doc just hope the creator doesn't sell what he created to a company that has a mouse for the CEO that will through out 90% of the creators cannon for the mouse's company garbage cannon which make the crazy's head cannon sound like good ideas:devilish::devilish::ROFLMAO::LOL::KEK::KEK::KEK:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I'm sitting in a waiting room on my laptop doing touch ups on the Tomboy Supremacy 0.5 Alpha's script.

View attachment 3609172
Co "If that someone didn't turn out to be a sellout to that Mouse and his company who throughout 90% of the cannon so they can make garbage that makes your ideas sound like great ideas."

Lu "Right you are it's all that Mouse's fault that I have to make new head cannon."

chi "do we want to know what they are talking about?"

mc "Probably not and it might be a good idea to not ask."

:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This Tomboy Supremacy Alpha could be one of the biggest ones to date. I'm guessing around 200 renders for the Alpha alone. Just to let y'all know roughly half those renders are done. I've finished 86 of them so far. There's also three animations which I've yet to render. I don't want to throw out a release window yet because when I do something screws it up. I'll just say very soon.
road10.png

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm remodeling a few characters in my spare time. Y'all seemed to like the remodel of Hikia. She has a small part in the Tomboy Alpha. This evening I've been working on remodeling Mary Sue's friend Casey. What do y'all think? CaseyTest1.png CaseyTest2.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I'm remodeling a few characters in my spare time. Y'all seemed to like the remodel of Hikia. She has a small part in the Tomboy Alpha. This evening I've been working on remodeling Mary Sue's friend Casey. What do y'all think? View attachment 3617348 View attachment 3617350
Looks like Doc is trying to make his old self before he was isekaied and became Doc in this game but with Tits again lets just hope he didn't leave any surprises for this MC to find:devilish::KEK::KEK:

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes