Ren'Py TOMBOY SUPREMACY DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Pregnancy content, somewhat more serious approach to it rather than cum in me bro that's common to 23 sisters.
I'd also like a girl with large areola in a game. Don't think there's any outside of peasants quests that showcase such a girl. Something like in my profile pic would be great.
There will be pregnancy later on, but not in the beginning. It will be a pretty normal AVG, excluding Luna's mental problems. Eve in Extra Credit has some pretty big areolas.

Reactions: Tataro

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
It's not my fault I'm attracted to Asian rednecks. They're just so damn rare that it's hot. It's like a green eyed black chick. It can't be helped!!
View attachment 2202923
Given the large Asian communities in SE Texas, you even get some girls with a bit of a drawl at times. It's unexpected, and it's really sexy. Please say "y'all" again!

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Optional pregnancy, not mandatory, or if it is, have it be at the very end of the game. It's a huge turn off for me personally.
Also a redneck asian girl would be great! Been to TX myself, and yeah SE TX has a ton of asian communities, most are in cities and speak more normal American urban (no accent either way other than standard) but you get a few in the country who get that southern drawwwwwl.
As talked about before in your other game thread, having the MC be a bit devious, I like playing as bad guys but I understand that's not everyone's cup of tea. But having the MC mislead or lie, gaslight/decieve/trick a few girls into sex would be great, or perhaps with threesome content, have a devious wing-woman. Set up a sexy encounter with a threesome, with the MC and the Wingwoman having the scenario planned out, but the 3rd girl thinking it was spontaneous and random, not realizing it was methodical to get into her pants. (Note that that's not non-con for those against that)

Love main Tomboy, gives me Misty from Pokemon vibes and that was my first crush! Short redhair, feminine but obvious boy interests are great. No tan lines please!
Sexy brown girls are great, but for me a brown girl with a random snow white tan lines are off putting.

And as others said, a bit serious is great. Haven't played too much of your other games, but taboo relationships are hotter whenever they're treated like it's actually taboo.
Areas of Gray does that very well.
Milfy City too, whilst a bit less serious than most games, at least has the MC be seen as weird for wanting to bang his family, and with the older sister she's very hesitant to embrace it. And when friends find out MC and younger sister and fucking they're freaked out at first too.

Love the renders!

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Optional pregnancy, not mandatory, or if it is, have it be at the very end of the game. It's a huge turn off for me personally.
Also a redneck asian girl would be great! Been to TX myself, and yeah SE TX has a ton of asian communities, most are in cities and speak more normal American urban (no accent either way other than standard) but you get a few in the country who get that southern drawwwwwl.
As talked about before in your other game thread, having the MC be a bit devious, I like playing as bad guys but I understand that's not everyone's cup of tea. But having the MC mislead or lie, gaslight/decieve/trick a few girls into sex would be great, or perhaps with threesome content, have a devious wing-woman. Set up a sexy encounter with a threesome, with the MC and the Wingwoman having the scenario planned out, but the 3rd girl thinking it was spontaneous and random, not realizing it was methodical to get into her pants. (Note that that's not non-con for those against that)

Love main Tomboy, gives me Misty from Pokemon vibes and that was my first crush! Short redhair, feminine but obvious boy interests are great. No tan lines please!
Sexy brown girls are great, but for me a brown girl with a random snow white tan lines are off putting.

And as others said, a bit serious is great. Haven't played too much of your other games, but taboo relationships are hotter whenever they're treated like it's actually taboo.
Milfy City too, whilst a bit less serious than most games, at least has the MC be seen as weird for wanting to bang his family, and with the older sister she's very hesitant to embrace it. And when friends find out MC and younger sister and fucking they're freaked out at first too.

Love the renders!
You'd like Extra Credit. The MC doesn't even have a harem in his mind. It the sister of his friend, Nik, who's trying to make it happen. The daughter and the MC want nothing to do with incest, it's Niki who does.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Love the renders!
I'm from/live in SE Texas. My church was one of the participants in helping a lot of the Vietnamese families that fled to the US get settled here in the early 70s. And, yeah, it's rare in the Houston area, but if you end up at Wild West with a Shiner in your hand, you might find one two-steppin'.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I am 88% of the way done with the Tomboy Supremacy 0.1 Demo's renders. I should be able to finish it up tomorrow. Because it's so short and there's not even any nudity in it I'm going to be releasing it to everyone at the same time. It does have a pretty big cliffhanger which I know folks are gonna want me to resolve very fast. That's why after the release I'm gonna take my three days off then immediately start on the Alpha for it. The demo is basically a prologue. It sets up a bunch of stuff in the future. Stay tuned...
1.png

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
downloaded and completed version 1a ...... nice so far Doc ... keep up the great work you do (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
I like tomboy characters, especially REAL GIRLS, NOT femboys/shemales/futanari or bogus males masquerading as females...
My ideal tomboy females:
- Oval facial structure (ideal) or diamond/inverted triangle face (less ideal).
- Short hair or shoulder-long hair
- Petite/slim/slender body (no giantess nor fatties/plus-sized ones)
- Sporty and energetic
- Flat breasts if possible (resembling a male), or at least her nipples can erect when aroused (I find this very sexy): no ginormous breasts or over-the-top breasts.
- Have an interest in the character I play (either as a female/male).

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions
Status
Not open for further replies.