3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
I assume they mean the weapon seller's wife gets fucked by us, which would make it netori and not netorare. Since we would be fucking a woman in a relationship. But depending on what people count as ntr, the french girl "could" be ntr. As she is fucking everything with a pulse. She mentions she has already done our brother. (I personally don't count that as ntr as we have no relation to her at all, and she just asks us "wanna fuck")
The dude that moves in the bnb definitely fucked that guys wife and going off of that, he might occasionally fuck the others aswell (although we'd likely need to specifically trigger that)

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
The dude that moves in the bnb definitely fucked that guys wife and going off of that, he might occasionally fuck the others aswell (although we'd likely need to specifically trigger that)
not yet actually... they did fool around but not to the point of cheated... we are the only one able to.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I assume they mean the weapon seller's wife gets fucked by us, which would make it netori and not netorare. Since we would be fucking a woman in a relationship. But depending on what people count as ntr, the french girl "could" be ntr. As she is fucking everything with a pulse. She mentions she has already done our brother. (I personally don't count that as ntr as we have no relation to her at all, and she just asks us "wanna fuck")
Fair enough, that makes more sense. All of these terms for cheating (relationship) get misused a lot by people.

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
How do I toggle the clothes with the 18 patch?
assuming the patch worked you need to get their favor up, then talk to them and they can swap clothes. To get favor I think you get some from doing the main quest but most if not all comes from getting gifts in the 3rd store (gift, gun, and food) just use cheat engine to cheat money ( and a ) and then buy a bunch of gifts.

Reactions: dhasghdashjdkajs
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes