Unreal Engine - Abandoned - Together BnB [8318119] [Aurora Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

skilly

As it stands right now Together BnB is only alright. The graphics are surprisingly good. I was not expecting it to be as good as it is. The gameplay is just ok. Walking around takes too long but the fast travel system does almost make up for this.

The shooting is more or less a joke. There's not much of a reason to it other than to get some money. I don't expect a hunting simulator but maybe just something a tad bit more polished.

The cooking is both the most entertaining thing I have ever played and also the most frustrating thing ever created. I like they it is trying to emulate Cooking Mama but the execution is not there yet. Collision on food geometry doesn't seen to follow any sort of rules and it is also too easy to lose pieces of food. The cooking system is very forgiving though. I think the dev knows how clunky it can be so it isn't hard to succeed in cooking.

The English voice acting isn't very good. It is good for a laugh here and there but I would recommend the original voice acting with subtitles.

The car is the single greatest piece of game design ever created. The physics are so bonkers that it more than makes up for the poor handling. I hope the car is never changed.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Caregona

I love the character design, I like the open world aspect, I think it's rather interesting and I love/hate the voice acting. The voice acting might be the worst I've experienced, but that also makes this fun. It's not bad on purpose, and as all so bad it's good aspects are, that's what makes it good.
    The scenes where you engage in intercourse with a character is really well done. Lots of positions and places to engage in such sinful activity. You can truly see the effort put into that part of the game.
    The worst part of the game is the cooking. There's cooking in this and the way it's done is really really difficult. I'd much rather have a quick time event to cook than how it's done in the game, and that's saying a lot considering how QTE are looked at by video game enthusiasts. You have to manually aim and cut with a knife, put it in a pan or pot and transfer over to a plate. It's incredibly difficult to get the correct amount, the correct cuts and to transfer because everything has physics so it just flies all over the place.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Poopinmybutt

Typical scammer string-along tactics. If it feels like the quests are generic and pointless and it's heading nowhere that's because it is. There's no real plan except keeping the suckers hanging on a few more months.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Zantetsuken123

Great game.. decent story and setting, unbelievable graphics for this kind of game.
    The possibilities are endless with the massive map and 3D models.. this has so much potential and I would love to see all that implemented.
    Cooking needs improvement.
    The fact that the game did not get a single update since March is sad. I hope that It will not be cancelled or suspended.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Femtal

This review is for the latest build as of 3/26/2022

The game is very early in development but I will still review it as is.

VISUALS 9/10
    Gorgeous game with beautiful textures especially on NPCs it is 100% the best looking "realistic" adult game out right now the only Issue I have with the graphic is the aggressive AA looks like I smeared butter on my screen at High/Ultra and If you don't use any AA hair will look off and some outfits will look very bad (VERA) I'd recommend implementing better anti aliasing like MSAA SMAA maybe mix them with TAA for better performance.

CHARACTERS 7/10
    the character themselves for the most part all have unique personalities and stories but the VA is just awful at times it also sounds like the girl is moaning in a rockband mic from xbox 360 in some H-scenes, I also don't like how they force Mark in the BNB like wtf (play the game to see what I'm talking about it's very early on) dude also has 0 personality and is literally only there to NTR bait.

STORY: 7/10
    There is a story here will not spoil anything but its okay definitely better than most H game but don't expect anything crazy also a lot of the content right now is fetch quests but that's to be expected one big downside is how slow-paced the game is in a few aspect ex: at the beginning in-between the first H-scene and the next it took me around 2 hours of playing.

GAMEPLAY: 8/10
    Lot's of things done right here especially taking into consideration this is a small dev team for an Adult game, Driving is actually pretty fun, Cooking in this game is also very detailed and not too punishing, you can also hunt right now I think there is only wolves and deer but it could get better in the future, sex scenes also have lots of options to try and are high quality for the most part, now let's talk about the bad imo the Engine could use a lot of work especially physics from driving, running, jumping, H-scenes could all use some help in that department it's 2022 I don't want to see my dick clip through the chin of a girl thank you. Lastly, player movement is okay when you are outside but once you get indoor they limit the player movement to a point where it's unenjoyable.

My enjoyment 8/10
    For an Adult game this is great work and probably the most ambitious project out right now, sure there is not a lot of content right now but the foundations for a great game are solid also FYI you need a mid-high range pc to play this I had around 80-100 fps with a mix of med-high settings on my pc (specs bellow)
    Ryzen 7 3700x
    3060Ti
    16GB @ 3200MHZ
    game is also installed on a NVME drive but loading time are very long worse than ultra modded skyrim lul.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

popabear

TOGETHER BnB [8318119] review

What it is:
    A hit-and-miss full-3d simp simulator with amazing free-camera sex scenes, cool motion-capture tech and god awful voice acting.

It's definitely worth trying this game out for the sex scenes alone. They are truly something else! Jiggle physics, free camera, made with motion-capture equipment and fully voiced. Oh and there's "cum physics" too!
    What this dev has done visually is really completely new and unlike anything I've ever seen before in the lewd gaming genre. I'd actually go so far as to call it ground breaking.
    And the girl models are absolutely gorgeous!

I really like the motion capture tech used to make the characters move naturally and use facial expressions and body language when they talk. That is something I've never seen before in a lewd game. Really amazing stuff!

Buuuut...

Then there's the "other stuff". The rest of the game. It's boring, slow paced, barely has a story and the voice acting is so cringy it makes my skin crawl. It's really really cringy and 100 % unskippable. Some characters are supposed to be European, but are voiced by obvious asians with serious Asian accents. They are so bad that they even mispronounce some words. It's just so comically bad I almost want to cry and close the game at times.

The gameplay consists of fetch quest where you run around between shops and other locations picking up items for the girls. The MC acts like a simp and gets rewarded for simping. It's weird and not very fun.

Oh and there's also a cooking simulator built into this game too. It's of surprisingly high quality, though not very fun. Weird.

All in all, I do recommend this game only because of the outstanding visual work. Mo-cap tech is definitely the future and this is the only project I know of which utilizes it to its' full potential. These guys are definitely at the bleeding edge of lewd 3d gaming. But god damn I hope they can re-do the voice acting with actual Europeans to give at least a tiny shred of credibility to the character's voices. And maybe have an actual English speaker look over the translation.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Evoooov

I love this game, it's a great game, both the visuals and the story. In-game comprehension You don't have to press any guesswork. Easy to play and the animations in general are considered another very good game. Looking forward to watching the next update.

The story of the characters is written super well and you just have to know how it goes from there. Aside from the story, which is just addictive, the H-scenes are very stimulating. i can hardly wait for the next update! Many thanks to the dev for this masterpiece! 5/5
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 837510

This is just another one of these "early access excuse" games using Unreal with tons of generic assets and zero time spent with optimizations or even careful programming.
    It runs like absolute shit, has horrible animations, horrible voice acting, horribly robot-like-moving-girls, constantly crashes, has game-breaking bugs everywhere and in this case hasn't even worthwile content.
    Most of the time, the girls tease you and send you on mindless get this grab that quests until finally something happens. And all of this with average 5 FPS on modern hardware.

Games like this need to die out.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Zzsar

Playing the new 8238305 build that is linked somewhere in the comments but has not been updated to the main page yet.

Surprisingly decent compared to most full 3D titles I have looked at. Actually resembles a playable game, and not a pre-alpha tech demo or a quick asset flip. Requires a decent PC to play, will not run well on potatoes.

The English translation itself is not that bad and is far less "Engrishy" than what I was expecting. Might not be for everyone but I enjoy this game's odd mix of elements: The so-bad-its-funny voice acting, the well detailed and mostly well animated character models, the very elaborate physics based cooking minigame, even the forest open world looks nice even if it is rather empty.

Curious to see where this game will go from here.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

TheFather

AMAZING WORK

Watching other threads they still toying with bunch of JPG images

And you did this within 2 years.

Open world 3D game over BUNCH OF JPG IMAGES - ILL TAKE THAT EVERY TIME.

MODELS ARE 5 STARS ANIMATION TOO

RENDERING GRAPHICS ENVIRONMENT EVERYTHING IS 5 STARS.

U just need to polish story plot little more.

Its is laughable when I see developers like Wife & Mother from Lust & Passion who in 5 years cant create 150 JPG imagies
    LoL

Amazing work. Once again :

5 STARS GRAPHICS

5 STARS MODELS

5 STARS ANIMATIONS AND DETAILS

4 STARS story plot
  11. 3.00 star(s)

brasileirinho

WTF did I just play? This game makes no sense. It goes like this:

I'm a landlord and must do some chores for the hot chicks. Hmm.. Ok!
    I'm walking to town, talking to shopkeepers... OH, I can drive aswell!

*Booty Call* Unexpected, but nice!

Then I'm fighting wolves and hunting game with a pistol.

Forget that, I'm cooking, I'm a cook! No wait... I'm a firefighter. But I'm a detective aswell (looking for missing brother)

PROS:
    - Unique and good loking models (I think it's my favorite for now, I have never seen anyone make a decent smile in any game)
    - Good quality of non-sexual animations
    - Good amount of sex positions

CONS:
    - Gameplay super bad
    - Dialogues super bad (voice acting AND the script)
    - Sex Scenes quality below average
    - Big, but empty world
    - Performance issues. Not only low FPS, but also everything takes so much time: Booting up the game, loading a save, dialogues can't be skipped and people talk so slowly.
    - Sexual content is not properly delivered: It's either too easy (with Isabelle), or it takes +4 hours to have some fun (with Nana)
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

I found out on February 20, 2022, that there are much newer versions of this game, the latest even having 18+ sex content. The person is providing the uploads here: https://f95zone.to/threads/together-bnb-7311822-aurora-games.79216/page-30#post-7577178 So when I first started this game, I was excited and I gave it a five star rating despite the many flaws and bugs. But then the game ran out of content. I could go to the stores and buy bunches of random stuff for no reason, stand there for half an hour and give the gifts to females to get them to like me more, and then do one or two small things with them like get them drunk and carry them back to their bed so they can sleep. Boring. So at that point I decided to give this game three stars. But then I found out about the new updates. I haven't played any of the new updates yet, but I'll go ahead and bump this game back up to five stars for now.

----------

I think that the 7311822 version came out in September 2021, and I played it on January 26, 2022. I'm still in the early stages of the game, right when I found the biodetector in a blue house. I am very excited about this game. The graphics are incredible and the game is very interesting. Below is some feedback and bug reports that I have. I don't know Aurora Game's Discord and I'm not one of their patrons, so I really don't know how to share this with them. I'll update this at another time with more feedback and bug reports. Last Updated: January 26, 2022.

Bug - Every time that I start the game it covers the entire screen, without borders. But I prefer a custom window size with borders. So I Alt + Enter out of it and that puts me into Windowed 1333x833. This is weird because I already had the Graphic Settings set to Windowed, so I don't know why I have to Alt + Enter every time. But a 1333x833 window is too small for my 1600x900 screen. And a 1600x900 window is too big for my 1600x900 screen because it would cover my taskbar. So I use a macro to resize the window to my desired size. And it works. But as soon as I quit to main menu, I am back into borderless fullscreen again.

Bug - The timer to read the dialogue is way too fast. On ordinary dialogue with only one or two sentences, I still struggle to read it all in time. But then Mark showed up and there was a paragraph of text to read and I only had two seconds to read it. Note: I guess I can press the Esc key to pause the dialogue, but I still wish that we had a lot more time to select our reply options.

Bug - There is supposed to be a way to disable Motion Blur but I don't see it in version 7311822. I don't like motion blur, so it is annoying to keep seeing it. I also don't like Field of Depth, but there is no way to disable it in this game.

Bug - I saw Mark standing in the pool with his clothes on taking pictures with his cell phone. It kinda annoys me to even see him in the guest house with the three females since his room is in the other building.

Bug - I ran outside and saw Vera while it was storming outside. I could not hear her at all because the storm was so loud. The NPCs should be louder than the environment's sounds.

Bug - For some reason my 'T' key to open the phone stopped working even though I teleported to different places and tried other things. I quit to the Main Menu and loaded a save, and the 'T' key still wouldn't work. I was able to fix this bug by loading an Autosave. I recommend that all players check their phones every few minutes. If the phone is working, create two saves. Repeat. That way if the phone ever breaks, you can load a save from a few minutes ago.

Bug - I tried to use the bed to go to sleep and it said that I had something to do and to check my Memo. But everything in the Memo had already been crossed off. So I had objectives for that day that prevented me from sleeping, but the game falsely stated that the objectives were listed in the Memo when they were not.

Bug - I wish that the car would stay put whenever I get out of it. But if it is on a incline or decline, it will roll down the hill. In real life, if you park a car the parking brake would keep the car in place. In what country do you park a car on a small hill and it start rolling off the hill as soon as you get out of the car?

Feedback - When it is raining or storming, the females should not be sitting and standing outside like the weather is perfectly normal. They should go inside and get out of the rain.

Feedback - A lot of effort was put into this game to give us English UI and even subtitles and audio. But the English subtitles need work. It's not very good.

Feedback - It would be nice if I could load save directly from the Esc menu instead of having to quit to the Main Menu first.

Feedback - I wish that the Load game didn't take so long. When I teleport to a store, the game loads instantly. But when I Load a save, it takes a long time. I'm guessing that is because Load Saves load the entire map, whereas teleport doesn't have to load anything because it is already loaded. The game would be better optimized if the entire map was divided in smaller parts so if you Load Save you'd only be loading the area you are in. What I don't understand is that it takes 20 seconds to exit to the Main Menu but only one or two seconds to teleport somewhere.

Feedback - It would be nice to have a way to delete some saves from inside the game menu.

Feedback - The car engine noise sounds horrible. It doesn't sound at all like a gasoline or an electric or a hybrid vehicle would sound like.

Feedback - I really hate sandbox games where there is absolutely nothing to do during the entire day, so you have to skip the day by sleeping or something. I spent almost an hour trying to figure out what I was supposed to do next. I tried driving on some roads to the north to see if I could see my brother. I spent some time running around the guest house at night trying because Nana couldn't sleep. I tried standing outside the girl's rooms so I could interact with them when they left the room, but they just kept taking shower over and over again. And peeping on them through the window got me into trouble. Finally, I just slept in my bed and skipped a day and that is when the game progressed. Please don't have entire wasted days where you do nothing but sleep.

Feedback - It would be nice if we could turn off the weather. It's been storming for hours and hours now, without any breaks, and it is annoying.

Feedback - The game confuses me and makes me unsure what to do. In version 7311822, after getting the biodetector, the game told me that there was no more content and that I should just increase the girls' favorability. It seems cheap to just buy a bunch of random things and bring them back to the girls and wait for them to get excited. I'd much prefer interacting with the females and them telling me that there is something that they wish they had and THEN I go and get the items.

Feedback - Vera told me that she needs a bikini and I responded by saying that I would ask around. But I don't know who to ask. I talked to the three guys who owned stores and none of them wanted to talk to me. Eric clearly has a clothing section but I can't access it.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

SuddenlyTundra

This game will be pretty good once they add the R18 update. The environment and weather effects are pretty decent. The English voice over is terrible, but is fixed by switching the audio to their native voice. I would suggest playing the game with English subtitles only at this time. There are a few minor oddities within the environment like some 3d assets not resting like they should. The models are really well done. Overall this has a very solid foundation for a great Adult Game, but they have yet to add that part.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

RalfZ

TOGETHER BnB 6657303
    Probably the build before the inclusion of NSFW content.
    The game itself looks gorgeous, the main house and stores are absolutely beautiful and the lighting is very well done. The character models are very detailed too, alongside the good animations. Aside that is the voice acting kinda poor, there is only one voice for all the girls which makes it weird. The biggest problem right now are glitches, a lot of game breaking glitches. Unskipable dialogue might be a pain in the ass aswell. The world its beautiful but kinda empty to me. Having to walk 5 minutes though the woods was awful but after that you can fast travel which makes it much less pain.
    So in conclusion, very beautiful game with stunning graphics. But some flaws in the wolf design and tons of glitches which break the game. I'll be looking forward to the upcoming NSFW updates and tons of fixes so I don't have to restart so often anymore.
    Just wait until later updates.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

SomethingShiny

I really don't care much about lack* of "adult" content or existing bugs or else, I'm just really glad that this exists and it's not another top down pixel RPG or 2D erotic story. This is totally different and it's a relaxing interactive game. Given it's time and subscriptions (of course) this could beat House Party just like that.

Go on and let this grow! It's time to end those slide show games.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

Disco-Inferno

I actually like this concept, the current gameplay and the games visuals are rather pleasing despite the glaring issues (loading times, voice acting, optimisation and no sex upfront to draw in the punters).
    However, the "adult" DLC they're planning does intruige me. Reason being is that all the girls currently have an animation for going to the toilet... They do quite a few different things in the bathroom too if you hang around long enough. So I imagine they will actually be fleshing out the daily routine of each girl to the point where they dress/undress (nudity) appropriately for what they're doing.

They also have Anti-pantsu AI and will get angry at you if you blatantly try to look up their skirt. When all is said and done I imagine there will be a heavy voyeur aspect to the game which is A-ok with me if theres not gonna be any straight up sex.

Currently the closest thing to adult content the game seems to have is perving on them through windows, sneaking a peek up their skirt/down their blouse. If you put enough time into the game you can also invite them to drink wine, providing them with wine they like will cause them to want to drink more until inevitably she a) passes out or b) doesn't want to drink anymore. Upon passing out you can pick the girl up and take her back to her bedroom to put her to bed. Or if you like to experiment you can throw her around the house to get a laugh out of the ragdoll physics and perv on her panties. Once affection/trust is high enough you can also ask the girls to wear clothing of your choice from a limited set. This ranges from her everyday outfit, bikini, pyjamas and underwear. And yes she will walk around in just underwear if you ask her to.

Lastly there is actually a story here and it seems as though it's going to be a mix of mystery, romance and survival. The devs state that 2 full chapters are in this build and playable with 8 planned. Story progress seems to be made through visiting locations, picking up objects, communicating with and helping the girls as well as sleeping to go to the next day.

Summary:

Graphics 10/10 - (the girls are absolutely stunning)
    Gameplay 5/10 - (foundation in place but, not enough to do yet).
    Sound 3/10 - (voice acting is awful, would be 1 if not for the ambient audio).
    bugs 5/10 - (devs are fixing these quickly and its EA, give them a chance).
    Potential 10/10 - (theres a great concept here with a good foundation to build on)